The Chandelier//-11-

Kenma and Shoyo were just strolling along like they didn't have a care in the world. But they had places to be. They stopped at the Aoba Johsai rooms because they had someone to pick up.

"KYO-KUUUN!" Everyone in the room shot up from their previous positions at the new voice.

"What's that number 10 doing here?"

"Say that again turnip." Nothing was offensive about Kindaichi's statement but Shoyo was getting ready for a fight that would be a one-sided slaughter.

"Oh don't mind him we are here for Kyotani?" Kenma was acting all polite.

"Oh Mad dog-chan?" 'Oh look the pretty boy' were the thoughts that went through the restrained boy's head.

"Yep!" Shoyo was thoroughly confused at how friendly Kenma was acting, usually he was all 'k' 'fine' 'I guess' all passive and like bleh, why was he all sparkly.

"Stop being so happy it doesn't suit you." And out emerged the dog.

"Exactly!" Shoyo was happy he had someone who came to the same conclusion that happy Kenma was weird.

"Wait why do you want to have Mad dog-Chan anyways he isn't exactly the best to hang around." Oikawa was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well lucky for us getting along isn't necessary." Shoyo was obviously referring to the fact that they literally hit people for money. As it turns out a lot of money.

"Yeah that's one word for it, now let's go I got my stuff."

"Wait what stuff?" Can the pretty boy just shut up god.

"Nothing, now come on let's go I have to do something." Shoyo was released and he began jumping out of excitement.

"Are you going to call Sae or does she know?"

"She knows we are going to the pet store but we haven't decided which one yet."

"Wait who is Sae?" The spiky owner.

"Yeah, what Iwa-chan said." He was pouting how cute.

"Well Iwa-Chan, Sae is one of our teammates sister and Kyo here's best friend." The Aoba Johsai members gawked at the though of someone much less a girl would be their savage players friend. But Kyo just let out a disapproving grunt.

"Well okay I will be in the Karasuno room cause I need to call the bitch and get some stuff." More jaws dropped because of how innocent the little orange look but he was spewing such vulgar things. But the human tangerine just skipped and hopped out.

"OH little Tanakaaaa!" Shoyo was singing which was either a death sentence or he was just happy, luckily it was the last one. Tanaka knew what was happening and let out a groan.

"Oh chin up I just got a phone so this will be the last time, now hand it over." Another groan but he ended up with a phone in his hands.

"SAE-SAE!" Shoyo screamed so loud everyone covered their ears and attention was immediately brought to the boy on the phone.

God that was loud what is it?

"Are you coming are you coming!?" He was bouncing so much you'd think he was high or something.

Yeah yeah which one? He stopped jumping, he forgot that they hadn't decided.

"uuuh gimme a second." He put the phone on mute.

"Kenma which one." His voice was now at a whisper barely audible to himself.

"Remember to do one with a bar." How Kyo heard that will remain a mystery.