Preparation and training//-6-

AHHH okay I have the sad playlist going on this time because sadness brings hysteria and that gives me STRENGTH. 

Sad music wasn't enough I had to read a fanfic with an ocean full of death.

Hinata POV:

The nurse told me in a few minutes I am to be released from school early to recovery which was kinda nice because I got to spend the rest of the day with coach and Natsu. Earlier woke up to Takeda-sensei talking to coach about Nekoma, I was getting bored listening so I was about to drift off again until he mentioned something about a volleyball camp in Tokyo. Tokyo was where Kenma went and there might be a chance he would be there. I shot up and pretty much yelled at coach, and then he said something about going to Tokyo. I didn't know he went to Karasuno, I knew he played volleyball but I thought it was just a hobby he picked up. I had no idea he was a coach.

"Okay Hinata Shoyo you are now going to be released from my care, you are to go home and get lots of rest and try to avoid things that trigger you, and do not overwork yourself." I sighed at the nurses words. Okay easy enough I had an excuse to sleep all day.

"Okay Ms. I will rest up and thank you for taking care of me." I smile, this time is was a genuine grateful smile.

"Oh, I hope to see you again...just not in this context. Take care of yourself and that adorable sister of yours!" She waved as me Natsu and coach walked out of the office. With that me Natsu and Coach walked out of the office.

"So Sho I am going to be your coach again just in volleyball this time." Coach talked once we got into his car. I was kinda upset he didn't tell me he coached volleyball, but I guess I could deal.

"You said we were going to Tokyo." I blurted out. "Do you think he may be there."

"I don't know." He hesitated as if he was contemplating something. "I could ask Nekoma's coach, him and my grandpa were friends so I could probably get into contact with them." I got exited, but I was a little scared about what would happen if he wasn't there, would I ever find him again.

"Yay"... I tried to sound happy but it came out sad and broken. His head turned and his eyes and gave me the empathetic look that I don't hate when it comes from him.

"It's okay we will deal with that when we come to it." I nodded weakling and tried to smile, I failed miserably and frowned. "If it makes you feel better I have a at home gym in my basement you want to train for a little?" Then I perked up, I hadn't trained in a while and maybe this would be good for me.

"REALLYYYY can we fight I want to fight, one day I will beat you one on one, I will DEMOLISH and DESTROY you!!!" I was so exited the second the car stopped I ran to the door only to be stopped by a glass door.

"Ha birds can't see glass." I beamed, we had an inside joke because of the fact that I away ran into glass when I got over exited and worked up. 

"Hey go get changed while I set everything up." Coach ordered to after he finished laughing at me.

"Yeah yeah okay, can we spar? I know the nurse told me to rest but I have been through worse so please?!" I gave coach my puppy eyes, he always claimed they didn't work but they have never failed me.

"Fine, but let's take it easy since we have practice this morning." I huffed a little mad that he wasn't going to go all out but I went upstairs and told Natsu I was going to spar so she could come watch if she wanted. She decided to sleep.

I changed into a baggy shirt and some loose shorts, I was a little lazy. I called out to coach and he responded and I just followed the voice to a really sketchy staircase. I went down thinking that I would definitely beat up any monsters. "Hey finally, this is an amazing setup I know, there are two lockers over there, I might clean out one later so just put your stuff on the floor." I walked over the corner I looked around. There was a padded area in the middle, to the right of the door there were a couple punching bags, there were coat hangers with jump ropes on them, to the right of the door there was a huge mirror. Wow this was amazing.