Part 25 Training Camp!

When Shinso and Kaminari got back to the dorms it was about 7. Kaminari had wanted to spend more time with Shinso but Mina had pulled the alpha away to talk to for some reason so he just went to grab dinner.

"So I'm just going to cut the nice talk and get down to business," Mina told a confused Shinso. He didn't know why the omega had to talk to him so urgently.

"Business?" Shinso questioned.

"You're now dating my dear friend," Mina said. "And if you hurt a single hair on his head I will not hesitate to hunt you down and burn your face off with my acid." With every word, Mina jabbed a finger at Shinso's chest to add emphasis. "I do not care that you are an alpha and I'm an omega, I will fight you if you hurt Kami, do I make myself clear."

"Y-ya 100% clear," Shinso said. "I promise, I have no intention of hurting him."

"I don't care if it's not 'your intention,' you will not hurt him, PERIOD," Mina said, Shinso nodded. A second later she smiled at the purple-haired alpha and skipped away to talk with Sero.

Shinso stood in shock. He had seen Mina like that once before and it still scared him. She was not like other omegas, she stood tall and was not afraid to start a fight if she needed to.

"Hey, Hitoshi, are you ok? You look a little pale," Kaminari said, walking up to his boyfriend. He hadn't heard the conversation between Mina and him, so he didn't know why Shinso was so spaced out.

"Oh, ya, I'm fine," Shinso said with a small smile of reassurance.

Kaminari had two bowls of whatever their other classmates had had for supper. "Do you want some?" He asked, handing a bowl to Shinso.

"Ya thanks," Shinso said then they went to join their other classmates who had started a giant game of Uno.

"What did Mina have to talk to you about?" Kaminari asked. He saw the end of the conversation but didn't hear what was being said. He just knew Mina looked scary when she was talking then within a second her expression changed back to happy.

"To sum it up she threatened to melt my face off with acid if I hurt you," Shinso said. Kaminari couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Oh that's umm-" Kaminari didn't know what to say to this information.

"Completely unreasonable because I would never hurt you," Shinso continued his sentence. Kaminari smiled and for a moment he thought Shinso was going to kiss him but then...

"Get a room," Sero teased walking up to them. "Come on we're waiting for you guys."

Kaminari cursed Sero's impeccable timing, like was he trying to get in the way of Kaminari's possible first kiss??

------ (I was going to end the chapter there but that would have been way too short so you get two chapters in one)

It had been a month since Kaminari's and Shinso's first date. They had to end their internships early because of an incident in Hosu city with Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida. But the author is not going to write about that because there is pretty much no Kami Shinso action that could have gone on...

"I can't believe I failed my final exam," Kaminari said, slumping into his desk and closing his eyes wishing this was some sort of sick dream his brain made up. "I really wanted to go to this training camp."

"Same here," Mina said resting her head on her desk. "And we were so close."

"I'm sure there's some way you guys can still come to the training camp," Shinso said. He patted Kaminari on his back rubbing small circles through his uniform.