Part 9 I Can Do This

Recovery Girl was right. Kaminari was feeling better by the third day. His only worry was his scent, he still wanted to wait a few days till he told everyone, but his scent could easily give him away.

Well maybe he should just do it today... it would take an enormous weight of his shoulders, and he wouldn't have to lie anymore. The thought just made him want to do it even more.

He was in a good mood, feeling confident, and he knew his class wouldn't go all crazy about it since the two other people who found out didn't so maybe today was the day.

He decided telling the Bakusquad first was a good idea. He thought they were probably the most likely to understand and accept him.

Kaminari pulled out his phone.

-The Bakusquad-

Pikachu: hey... could you guys meet me outside in about 10?

Pink Alien: ya, sure... are you ok?

Tape4dayz: ya I'll meet you there, but I'm gonna second that, are you all good?

Tape4dayz: you haven't left your room in a few days.

Red riot: I'll be there too, where outside are we meeting? And ya we were told you were extremely sick, are you ok now?

Pikachu: I'm ok now, just meet behind the dorms.

Boom boom boi: you nerds go without me I don't care.

Pikachu: please Bakugo, you need to know this as well.

Boom boom boi: fuck no

Red riot: please Bakugbro, this sounds really important.

Tape4dayz: Bakugo just suck it up, our friend needs to tell us something, don't be so mean.

Pink Alien: I'll drag you there if I have to Bakugo, don't test me.

Boom boom boi: ya right pinky you're too weak to do that.

Red riot: Bokugo stop that, we'll be there Kaminari, see you in 10.

Boom boom boi: like hell, I'm coming, I don't care what he has to tell us.

Tape4dayz: Don't worry Kami, we'll all be there, see you soon.

Kaminari turned off his phone. 'Ok, now to get outside without people stopping you for questions and getting your scent,' Kaminari thought.

He found some shirts that had recently been washed and didn't really smell like him, he put on some deodorant before slipping it over his head along with a sweater that had also been washed recently. He quietly brushed his hair before taking a big breath as his hand reached for the door.

He could still back out, he could just text them and say 'never mind it's nothing important don't meet me outside' but before he could decide on chickening out he opened the door. No one was in the hall, they were all probably downstairs playing games or talking or doing homework.

He headed down the stairs and hesitated for a moment right before he reached the bottom. He was still out of sight, one more step and there's no turning back. 'Come on Denki just one more step.' He thought to himself.

"Umm Kaminari are you going to keep walking?" A tired voice came from behind him.

He jumped at the sound and could feel his hands starting to shake. He shoved them in his pockets "y-ya sorry S-Shinso" he said before running for the door not bothering to talk to anyone who had asked what was going on.

Oh god, why did he run? Now everyone probably thinks something's up. Kaminari's brain was buzzing. He ran around back to where he said he would meet the others.