Part 23 "you look..."

To Kaminari the wait for Sunday felt like forever. Sure he and Shinso hung out still in between that, but it wasn't a date.

Kaminari woke up around 11 and freaked out when he realized he only had an hour to get ready. Mina and he had decided on just a plain black button up long sleeve shirt and gray pants. It was simple but nice.

He had toyed with the idea of wearing his choker with his outfit but didn't know if it would go well with the outfit. In the end, he decided, screw it he was going to wear it because he liked it. He didn't care if it didn't go with the outfit.

Kaminari rushes to brush his teeth and try to tame his hair in some way or another, but that didn't work all that well. When he was happy with the way he looked Kaminari went to grab a quick snack before the date.

Oh god, he was going on a date... the thought hadn't set in till now. His hand trembled as he reached for the doorknob. Would Shinso like his outfit? Would he judge him if he didn't think the choker matched? Kaminari started to overthink everything.

A knock at his door pulled him out of his panic. He took a breath then opened it to see Shinso. He was wearing a purple button-up short sleeve shirt and black pants. His shirt was only half-tucked into his pants, and his hair was as messy as ever.

Kaminari noticed one hand was hidden behind Shinso's back.

"Hey," Shinso said. "You look... wow," just the way he said it made Kaminari feel so much better. There was a look in his eyes that said that he wasn't lying when he said he looked good.

"You too," Kaminari managed to say. "So, umm, where are we going?" Kaminari asked, closing his room door. Of course, he already knew, Kirishima had told him that he overheard them talking about a cat cafe. But he wasn't going to let Shinso know he knew.

"It's a surprise," Shinso said.

"Ohhh surprise? So mysterious." Kaminari jokes.

They walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Neither of them knew what to say to the other.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I got something for you," Shinso finally said, holding out his hand. It was still closed and Kaminari couldn't see what was in it. "Hold your hand out and close your eyes," Shinso told him.

Kaminari did as he was told. He felt something cold and thin wrap around his wrist. "It's not exactly your style, but-" he pulled his hands away. "Open your eyes."

Kaminari looked down to see a silver charm bracelet. It only had one charm in it at the moment, a small silver lightning bolt.

"Aww thank you, you really didn't have to get me anything," Kaminari said. He felt a little bad that he hadn't gotten Shinso anything.

"I wanted to, and it looks good on you," Shinso said. There was a slight blush on his face and he looked away shyly.

"Well thank you, I like it, but now you've gotten me two gifts and I haven't gotten you anything, and I'm going to find a way to pay you back," Kaminari said with a slight smile.

Shinso smirked "sure you are," he said looking down at the short omega. He found it extremely cute how Kaminari had to look up at him. There were only about 4 inches between the two but that was still enough to make the shorter boy have to look up any time he was talking to the alpha.

When the bus arrived it was much more empty than last time. They found seats at the back of the bus. Kaminari fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, and his leg started to bounce.

He had never been on a first date, he didn't know what to do or say or any of that. Shinso noticed the fidgety omega and tried to think of something to say to help him be more at ease.