Part 11 The Mall

They sat in silence the whole way to the mall. Kaminari had been there a few times since it was a sort of long drive, and they could find what they needed in stores by their house.

The mall had 3 stories and too many stores to count. They wandered around eventually finding themselves in Hot Topic. "Wow, there are so many band shirts! I bet Jiro would love this store," Kaminari said, staring in wonder at all the shirts on display. Shinso stifled a laugh, he was sure their classmate had gotten the majority of her clothes here already but he wasn't going to spoil the omegas mood by saying that.

"What bands do you like?" Shinso asked, looking through one of the clothing racks. Kaminari had gotten distracted by all the little pop figures along the wall and didn't hear the question.

"Oh my gosh, they're so cute!" He said picking up one and showing it off to Shinso. The figure Kaminari had picked up was Toph from the show 'Avatar the Last Airbender'

Shinso tried to hide his smile. God this boy was cute. Shinso had finally noticed his feelings for the other boy... great self-awareness Shinso, good going.

"Oh sorry did you ask me a question?" Kaminari asked putting Toph back on the shelf.

"I was just wondering what bands you listened to." Shinso went back to looking at the band shirts.

"Oh, umm Twenty-one Pilots, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Beatles, and a whole bunch of random songs," Kaminari said, counting out the bands on his fingers. "Oh and Panic! At the Disco." Kaminari's taste in music surprised Shinso, he thought he would listen to like modern hip hop and that sort of stuff.

He continued looking through the shirts. He pulled out a Pink Floyd shirt and Kaminari took it from Shinso to admire.

"The designs are so cool!" Kaminari said, holding it up to look at it. Kaminari glanced over at Shinso and pretended not to see the slight smile that was on his face. "I think it would look really good on you." Kaminari held the shirt up to Shinso to see what it would look like.

Realizing his actions he pulled the shirt away and blushed a little. Shinso ignored the slight shyness that had overcome his friend and took the shirt to hold it back up against himself. "I like it, I think I'll get it."

They continued looking around the store. "Ooh Shinso look at these," Kaminari picked up a rainbow choker and held it so it wrapped around his neck. "Cool isn't it?"

Oh god, that was hot, Shinso nodded and turned to look at some fandom stuff. He was trying to hide his blush. When his face had cooled down he turned back to see the omega staring at the price tag and then digging through his wallet to see if he had enough money.

"Man I'm 3$ short," he heard Kaminari sigh, he didn't think they would be going shopping so he only took enough for lunch, except since Midoriya made lunch he still hadn't used it. He was about to put the choker back on the hook but Shinso stopped him.

"If you really want it I don't mind getting it for you," Shinso offered. Ok, he may be a little selfish for just wanting to see Kaminari in a choker more often but the omega also really looked bummed out that he couldn't get it.

"No it's ok you don't have to," Kaminari said waving his hands in the air a little. Kaminari didn't want Shinso to feel like he had to get him the choker.

Shinso stared at the shorter boy for a moment before saying ok. But as soon as Kaminari turned his back Shinso grabbed the choker and hid it in his band shirt.

The two wandered around a little longer in Hot Topic. And when they were done Kaminari went to wait outside the store while Shinso bought his shirt.

The blond omega sat on one of the benches outside the store. The line only had a few people so he wouldn't be waiting long.