{6}

[Weeping Monk]

    (Why did she save me, she could have let me die. I heard a name I hadn't heard in a long time, my own name. It sounded like Dakota, I'm pretty sure I was hearing things. Dakota is no longer alive, she couldn't have made it with people hunting her. What if she did survive, she couldn't be The Shadow Knight.)
^"I've always been able to do that" Dakota said, "as well as fire and shadows." She continued.^
(There is no way, I would know. But nobody else has those light purple eyes.)

[Dakota]
There was arguing about whether or not to try and take Grimare. "I think it would be a good idea" I chimed in. Gawain looked at me like I was crazy. "The Red Paladins are closing in on this hideout, if we stay here we will most certainly perish" I stated. "Thank you" Nimue said to me, "somebody finally has some sense." Nimue looked around at everyone else, "it's settled then, we are going to take Grimare" she said.
I walked after Gawain, "why did you take her side" he asked me upset. "I made a vow to protect they Fey, if that is going to Grimare for a few days then so be it" I said with fierceness. "You can protect them here, we know places to attack easier" Gawain stated. "And what happens if we get trapped like you did in the windmill, this place will burn and everyone in it will die" I said and walked away leaving Gawain confused.
Squirrel came up to me, "so what are we doing" he asked. "Going to Grimare" I responded still a little upset. "What's got you upset" Squirrel asked. "Gawain thinks we should stay here, and we can't, I-I can't" I finished. "Why" he asked curious. "I don't want to sound scared, but I can't face The Weeping Monk right now."
"It's ok, some people need a break from fighting" Squirrel said as we stopped by the archery targets. "Some people need to shoot a bow instead" he said smiling and I could help but smile under my mask.
>right before leaving for Grimare

Gawain appeared by the archery targets, "we are about to leave, you are to sneak in." He told me coldly. "Alright, stop both of you" Squirrel said, "you two are supposed to be like brother and sister, I don't want to see you fighting." I realized he was right, but did Gawain? "He's right" Gawain spoke up, I sighed of relief. "Well good, I also didn't realize you would ever take wise words from a child" I said winking at Squirrel.
I heard Gawain sigh, "where are you going" I asked. "Me and a few other Fey are going to find some more to bring in" Gawain told me. I hug him, "come back safe ok" we pulled away from our hug, "ok" he said back. "Let's go Squirrel, someone has to plan on not getting captured or killed" I said to him as a joke.

>* after taking Grimare and a day after

    I heard commotion coming from close to the gate. As I made  my way closer I saw Nimue talking to Kaze, I pushed through the crowd faster. "What happened" I asked Kaze. "It was the Monk, he took Gawain alive." I felt like I was going to throw up, he didn't come back safe. "Armies! Armies approach the gate" I heard someone yell above us. "No" I whispered to myself and I realized I hadn't seen Squirrel in a while, "no..no..no..no" I said a little louder.
     "What is it" Nimue asked holding my arms and looking at me. I had fear in my eyes, "Squirrel isn't here" I said to Nimue and she let go of me, I ran to my room to get my things. "Where are you going" I heard Arthur ask me. "Squirrel isn't here and Gawain has been captured, I have to go find them" I said at the brink of tears but held them back.
     I turned and saw Arthur standing there, "don't try and stop me" I told him. "I wasn't going to, and if you're going to do that, then you're going to need a piece of information" Arthur said and I looked at him confused. "I think they took Gawain to the Paladin camp, and Squirrel most likely went to save him." I nodded and left my room, "thank you Arthur, tell Nimue I have gone and that I support her in a decision she makes" I said turning back. Arthur nodded and I ran out of Grimare.