Goodbye pt.2

Wu carries his brother all the way back to the monastery and gently laid him in the couch. Misako walked in and when she saw Garmadon she froze in horror and confusion. She looked at Wu then back at Garmadon. "What- happened?!" She asked. Wu sighed "He and Lloyd were fighting and the General threw a sword at his chest" Lloyd burst into tears again and Misako pulled him into a hug while trying not to cry herself.

Wu just stared at his brother and looked at his wound. He sighed softly and hoped his father would do something about it. After a few minutes he picked Garmadon up and took him to his room, gently laying him down in the bed. He took a deep breath and calmed down.

*4 hours later*

Misako had finally calmed Lloyd down and got him to sleep. She gently laid him in bed and kissed his forehead. She silently walked out and shut his door. All of the other Ninja had gotten ready for bed and were brushing their teeth. Wu was watching tv and as soon as he saw his brother on the news he quickly changed the channel. He got up and walked to his room to get ready for bed also. Misako sighed and grabbed something to eat. She walked back into Lloyd's room and laid down beside him. She stayed with him just in case he woke up crying again. After 1 or so she finally fell asleep.

Before she fell asleep she hoped Garmadon would come back because she didn't want her son to be upset all the time. She wanted him to be happy but with Garmadon gone it was kinda difficult. She sighed and kissed her sons forehead and fell asleep.

Here's part 2. Should I bring Garmadon back or no? I'm letting y'all choose because I can't decide. So let me know in the comments if I should or not and I'll talk to y'all later. Baiii!