Controling your powers

The next day Garmadon brought Lloyd with everyone. "Lloyd stand right there and don't move,okay?" Lloyd nodded Sensei Wu gave him a lightbulb and told him to concentrate Lloyd focused on the light he was doing good but he couldn't control it and the lightbulb blew up "ugh.....Stupid lightbulb!  Your putting to much pressure on me let me have one more shot" Kai said "sorry Lloyd that was the last lightbulb" Lloyd crossed his arms. Jay gave him a broom "clean up Lloyd" lloyd snatched the broom out of his hands and started hitting the punching back with it. The broom flew back and hitting Lloyd in the head he stood up "you dare to define me" Lloyd hit it then picked up the broom and snapped it in half Garmadon walked up to him and picked him up "you need to calm down mister" Lloyd huffed "fine" Sensei thought about something "Kai bring me the golden weapons please" Kai nodded and went to get them when he came back he gave them to sensei. Lloyd's parents stepped back. Sensei put the weapons in front of him and a green light surrounded them and Lloyd. Garmadon said "he's the green ninja" he smiled. Sensei smiled too and said "I thought it would be one of you but it was home the whole time" Kai said "no wonder you were so strong" Lloyd smiled. His father and uncle said "You need to get to training again" Lloyd nodded and went back outside he trained for 2 hours then they brought him inside Kai said "okay Lloyd concentrate put your hands together and when it happens aim it at the punching back and shoot it alright?" Lloyd nodded. He concentrated and he soon had an energy ball in his hands Kai said "good now aim it at the punching back" Lloyd did Kai said "now hit it" lloyd hit it he stumbled back a few steps but kept his balance he looked at his hands then back up at everyone they were smiling Sensei Wu said "Lloyd your powers are very strong and you need to learn to control then okay?" Lloyd nodded Garmadon sighed and said "without hurting anyone or yourself okay?" Lloyd said "okay I'll try" after Lloyd was done training for the day he went to his room and got ready for bed it was already 9:30 his father walked in his room and sat on the bed beside him. Lloyd hugged him Garmadon hugged him back and whispered to him "I'm proud of you" Lloyd smiled and said "thanks dad" Garmadon let go and said "see you in the morning alright?" Lloyd said "alright goodnight dad" garmadon said "goodnight son"