Meeting the Ninja

Garmadon and Lloyd left the house and made it to the monastery they walked in Lloyd took of running to Misako "MOMMY!!!!" Misako turned around smiling and picked Lloyd up "hey Lloyd how you doing" Lloyd smiled "okay" Misako smiled. Garmadon laughed "hey misako" Misako looked at him smiling "hey" Lloyd kept laughing "you are one hyper little boy" Garmadon laughed "you got that right" misako put Lloyd down and he ran to Sensei Wu his uncle "HI!!!!" Sensei Wu smiled "hey lloyd" he picked him up "have you caused your father any trouble yet?" He said with a laugh Garmadon smiled and said "no thankfully" sensei laughed and that's when Kai walked out "sensei?" Sensei Wu looked at him "yes?" Kai just stood confused "who's that?" Lloyd jumped out his uncles arms "gosh does he always do that" Garmadon smiled "he is one tough little boy I swear he feel of the chair this morning bc he was looking out the window he acted like nothing even happened and just kept running" sensei laughed "dang" Lloyd walked over to Kai. Kai looked at him "hey Lloyd" lloyd smiled "hey" Kai thought for a second then said "He can't be that tough" Garmadon laughed "let him punch you" Kai let Lloyd punch him Kai jerked his arm away "OW!!!" Lloyd laughed and Jay walked out "Kai DONT tell me you just got beat up by this little boy over there" jay laughed Kai said "he punches so hard and it hurts" Jays like "it can't be that bad" he let Lloyd punch him he jerked away too "OW!!!" Kai's like "told you so" jay rubbed his arm Lloyd tripped and fell straight on his face but got up and ran to his father holding his arms up like nothing happened kai's like "GOOD GRIEF HOW DID THAT NOT HURT YOU YOUR LIKE 2 YEARS OLD!!!????" Garmadon laughed and said "Kai he's 3" kai's like "close enough" Zane walked out along with Cole. Coles like "why do y'all keep screaming?" Kai and jay are like "LET LLOYD PUNCH YOU AND THEN YOULL KNOW WHY!!" Coles like "oh where is he?" Lloyd jumped out his fathers arms and walked over to him coles like "oh there you are wait a minute you let this little dude punch you?" He sighed "Kai,jay you don't let him punch you little kids always punch very hard" Jays like "well Garmadon said he was tough so we let him punch us to see how tough he was" Zane laughed and looked at Lloyd then back at jay and Kai "so what are we going to do today?" Sensei said "y'all have to get to training" all the ninja groaned "fine" they all said and got to training. Sensei looked at Lloyd one more time then at Garmadon's d told him to come here and bring Lloyd. Garmadon did they went into a room sensei said "okay Lloyd punch that okay?" It was a punching back  did and when he did it went flying he kept punching it as hard as possible and then he kicked it. Garmadon and sensei stood in shock. Sensei said "Good grief" Garmadon smiled and said "ill take care of him if he gets hurt but I wanna see Lloyd and the ninja fight I know this is really dangerous but...what if he's the one your looking for?" Sensei looked at him "well if he is then we better get training" Garmadon and Sensei Wu smiled Garmadon picked Lloyd up and they walked back into the room Garmadon walked over to Misako and told her "Misako?" Misako said "yes?" Garmadon sighed "I know this is going to be dangerous I'll take care of him I promise if he gets hurt but we're bout to let Lloyd and the ninja fight if it's okay with you too?" Misako smiled and nodded "yeah I guess so" Garmadon smiled so did Misako they walked outside sensei got the ninjas attention "listen up ninja y'all and Lloyd are about to battle each other" Kai said "but sensei he's only 3 we can't hurt him" Garmadon's like "just do it we have to see something that's why" all the ninja nodded.