Possession

Just another day at the monastery until all of the ninja cane running in complaining to Sensei Wu that there powers have vanished. Wu asked them "You used your powers?!" Thats when Garmadon walked in confused "huh? What do you mean your powers are gone? And where's my son?" Garmadon asked worriedly. He hasn't see him since he went to the museum. All of a sudden a huge gust of wind blew into the monastery. Confused the ninja went out side to see Lloyd. Or so they thought. Morro had possessed Lloyd. The ninja did what they could but morro was stronger than them. Way stronger. Soo enough they all got on the bounty. Except for Garmadon. He walked up to "Lloyd" and said "Lloyd this isn't you please don't do this. Please" Morro just smiled and laughed softly. Garmadon grabbed him and held him saying "Lloyd fight him fight him this isn't you come back to me please son come back to me" Lloyd said "Dad....help me..." Garmadon shook him and said "Lloyd" Garmadon then was hooked on the anchor of the bounty pulling him back up. When he got up there he said "Why did you do that? Why" Wu sighed "Well get your son back it'll be alright" Garmadon sighed "I just hope he's okay.....I'm worried about him" Wu put a hand on his shoulder "it'll be alright we'll get him back" Garmadon frowned,nodded and said "Alright" Lloyd was walking in circles thinking about what his dad said. Morro had Unpossessed him and he was now in a cage trapped. Morro looked at him. "Do you wanna see your daddy? He said with a laugh. Lloyd was about to cry he missed his dad. He also didn't want to hurt the people he loved. But bc morro keeps possessing him it's hard for him not to. He tries his hardest to fight morro's possession but morro is stronger than him. Back at the monastery Garmadon was in his room sitting on his bed thinking about how he could destroy mirror but also keep his son out of harms way. He thought about water and about morro bc he's a ghost and ghost are mutant to water he thought about throwing water on him but was scared about what would happen to Lloyd. He started softly crying as Misako walked into his room. She frowned and sat beside him hugging him she said, "It's okay Garmadon we'll get Lloyd back don't worry I know your scared I am too but please don't cry". Garmadon took in a deep breath and calmed down. Garmadon and Misako walked out of the room and into the living room where everyone else was talking. He spoke up and said, "I've thought of something.." everyone looked at him and said, "What?" Garmadon said, "I was thinking if we could somehow trick morro and get water poured on him or whatever but I'm also scared too bc I don't know what would happen to Lloyd I don't want to hurt him..."  Wu said, "We'll we can try but also try to keep Lloyd  out of harms way" Everyone nodded and went to find "Lloyd". They searched for a while and they found him walking across the street causing trouble and chaos hurting innocent people. Garmadon called out, "LLOYD!!" Morro glared at him and evilly laughed, "What? Has daddy come to save the day? To save his son? Well sucks to be you then bc I'm not letting him go because it's his turn to suffer". He flew high in the air and said, "I don't care about Lloyd I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREEN NIN-..." Nya snuck up behind him and splashed him with water. Lloyd fell to the ground. Garmadon tried his hardest to catch him before he hit the ground but he wasn't fast enough. Lloyd laid still on his back unconscious barley breathing. His clothes were covered in blood. Garmadon nearly sobbed thinking he had lost his son for good. He went up to him and gently pulled Lloyd into his lap. "Please don't leave me....please....I can't loose you again.....please don't leave me. Please!!...." Garmadon started softly crying holding his son tight against his chest running his fingers threw his hair gently. "Please...." He closed his eyes for a few minutes thinking about all the times they had together when he heard a small,quiet whimper and a soft voice "It wasn't your fault daddy....it wasn't your fault....." Garmadon sighed a soft sigh of relief and looked down at his son. He softly smiled and kissed his forehead. Lloyd started crying and buried his head into his father chest unable to calm down whatsoever. Garmadon gently shushed him "Shh....shhh....it's alright....shhh.....calm down...." Garmadon stood up holding his son. Walking back to the rest of the ninja and family. Misako smiled in fact everyone was glad Lloyd was okay. They went home and Lloyd changed and had a shower bc he was covered in blood. After his shower he laid back on his bed and thought about something. He sat up in his bed and yelled, "DAD?..." Garmadon walked to his room and stood in the doorway. "Yeah?" Lloyd gestured for him to sit next to him. Garmadon nodded and sat next to him on the bed "What's the matter?" Lloyd shrugged, "I have to ask you something?" Garmadon looked confused,"What is it?" Lloyd took in a deep breath and said, "Can you....sleep with me tonight please?...." Garmadon smiled and nodded, "Of course I can..." Lloyd smiled as well and leaned into his fathers chest closing his eyes. Garmadon picked him up and laid him on the bed. He gently laid beside him stroking his hair. Lloyd curled closer to him and fell asleep. Garmadon smiled and fell asleep too.