Goodbye....

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this in a while but thanks so much for the love you've given me on this story. I'll try to update more if I can.

Lloyd Garmadon laid back on his bed. He had woken up around midnight and couldn't go back to sleep. He silently got out of bed and walked outside into the moist air. He sat down in the bench and sighed. He had so much on his mind and it was pretty overwhelming. He sat there for about another 45-50 minutes before he felt someone gently place a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see his father staring down at him with a small smile on his face. Lloyd smiled back at him. Garmadon sat on the bench beside him and sighed. Softly he asked, "You okay?" Lloyd nodded, sighed, and leaned against his fathers side. Garmadon wrapped his arms around him and kissed the top of his head. "Are you having trouble sleeping?" Garmadon softly asked him. Lloyd nodded and said, "yeah". Garmadon smiled softly at him. "Would you like me to help you?" Lloyd smiled and softly nodded. Garmadon got up and gently grabbed Lloyd's hands helping him up. They walked silently back inside and into Lloyd's room. Garmadon sat on the bed and pulled Lloyd onto his chest, gently rubbed his back. After 30 or so minutes Lloyd was asleep again.

The next morning after breakfast and warmup everyone was sitting around watching tv and playing video games like usual when Kai walked in yelling something about snakes and a city. Everyone started freaking out and grabbing random weapons and stuff. Wu told everyone to chill out and stay calm. Once they were ready they went to the city and sure enough, snakes were everywhere destroying things, hurting people, it was a just complete chaos. Wu said, "Lloyd and my brother will go up to the top of the tower and take care of the boss everyone else stay down here!" They all nodded and did their thing. Once Lloyd and Garmadon made it up there the general noticed immediately and started laughing. "You really thing you can defeat me?!" Lloyd dodged his attack and kicked him down. The general went to punch Lloyd but Garmadon stepped him quickly and kicked him back.  

*back down on the streets*

Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Nya, and Sensei Wu were fighting off the generals followers and easily one. They ran inside to defeat the other snakes that were in the building hurting people. They starting fighting off those snakes and getting the people to a safe place. Kai said, "Sensei do you think underground would protect them?" Wu sighed. "Possibly."  Everyone gathered up the people and quickly found a way out and underground. Once everyone got down the Nya stayed with them to keep them safe. "Alright now we have to go and take down all buildings that are about to break down but do it carefully so we don't destroy anything else." Jay said. After they did that everything for them was good. All snakes were dead and all the people were safe so they let them back out onto the roads.

*Back with the general*

"You are NOT going to hurt my son" Garmadon yelled as he gripped the sword tightly to stop it from hitting Lloyd. While the general was occupied Lloyd used his powers on him and knocked him off the building, but before he completely fell off he threw a sword at Garmadon hitting straight in the chest barley missing his heart. Lloyd screamed as it happened and ran to his father as he collapsed to the ground. Lloyd cried and gently took the sword out of his fathers chest. He screamed at his father while violently shaking him to try and wake him up but it was no use.
"DAD!" Lloyd screamed and cried. "DADDY!!?? PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!" Lloyd laid his head down on his father as he kept crying nonstop.
His worst nightmare...... had came true and he couldn't help but believe it was his fault.

Wu and the ninja finally made it up the building and when Wu saw his brother on the ground, not moving whatsoever and Lloyd crying over him.....he instantly knew what happened. He walked over to Lloyd and sat down beside him. "I'm so sorry..." he whispered as Lloyd cried into his chest. "ITS ALL MY FAULT!!" Lloyd screamed as he cried harder. Wu sighed. "No it's not. This wasn't your fault and it never will be..." Wu whispered to him as he picked up his dead brother.