Green destiny

The next morning Lloyd woke up and walked into the living room everyone was there they were all staring at him smiling Lloyd said "what?" Garmadon got up walked to him and stood him right in the middle of the room. Garmadon said "don't move alright?" Lloyd nodded the ninja brought out the golden weapons and gave them to Lloyd when they did a green light surrounded him and the weapons. The light stopped and the weapons lowered to the ground Kai said "HE IS THE GREEN NINJA" sensei said "Kai stop screaming for heaven sakes" Kai sat back down "sorry but sensei if he's the green ninja then he's going to have to fight the overlord!" Sensei sighed "we know that just be quiet for once in your life" Garmadon laughed and so did everyone else except Kai. Sensei Wu said "Lloyd you and the ninja better go start training alright?" Lloyd nodded and so did the other ninja and got to training. They trained for 3 hours when they were finished everyone walked inside cole all of a sudden said "Lloyd is so freaking strong he beat the crap out of Kai bc he made him mad sorry to admit it but it was hilarious" Cole said while laughing. Kai walked in laughing to and said "He punches so dang hard" nobody could understand why he was laughing but they soon enough started laughing as well. Misako said "and I thought you said he was weak!" She said while still laughing Kai said "well he's 4 years old I mean cmon now" Lloyd kicked him in the leg and said "Rude!" Garmadon laughed and said "I told you he was strong" kai sighed "anyways what's for supper I'm hungry?" Sensei said "food" Kai sighed "okay okay I'll wait and find out myself gosh" after supper they all had a shower and got ready for bed. Lloyd was in his room sitting on the bed when his father walked in as always "Hey dad" Garmadon smiled and said "Hey" lloyd got up and hugged him Garmadon hugged him back "goodnight dad" Garmadon smiled and said "goodnight son"