The line was silent on the other end. Louis was just in awe of Harry.

'Am I in love? No, that can't be. I only met him today....that is just silly'

Louis was just in is head, he could stop thinking about Harry.

"Louis?" Harry asked, a little concerned.

Louis snapped out of it.

"Oh yeah...Sorry! That's really great! You are such a kind person, Harry! It really amazes me!" Louis expressed, trying to redeem himself.

"Well thank you! I can tell that you are a kind person as well, and you do seem to be pretty popular at school" Harry conveyed.

"Thank you, Harry! I'm not that popular though. I'm just captain of the footie team so people want to be my friend, but just not for the right reasons."

"Well, I think you are great and kind! They don't know what they are missing!"

"Oh and I was going to try out for the football team, I was the captain back home and figured it would be a great time to get to know more people. Plus, I'll be on the team with you, that is, if you are okay with it!" Harry suggested.

"Of course I'm okay with it! That would be so much fun! I would love to have you on the team with me! I think they are holding more tryouts tomorrow after school! They didn't get enough people on the team during the last tryouts! You'll do great! Definitely make the team!" Louis said very excitingly.

--

They told each other almost everything, okay obviously, it wasn't everything, but it felt like it. Harry told Louis about his nickname, Hazza, and Louis told Harry about his nickname, Boobear. They talked for hours, it felt so natural.

Louis looks at the time...

'Holy crap! It is 3 a.m.! We have been talking for six hours!'

'How is that even possible! I could talk to him forever, it's just so easy!' Louis thought.

"Harry?"

"Hhmm?"

"It's 3 a.m..."

"As much as I want to talk to forever, we have school tomorrow, we should probably hang up..." Louis sighed.

"Wow, it's 3 a.m? It doesn't even feel like it! We probably should go to bed," Harry agreed.

"I feel like I could talk to you forever, goodnight Louis!"

It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"Um..Harry?" Louis cleared his throat.

"Yeah?" Harry smirked.

It was silent for a few more seconds.

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date sometime? I know it's soon, but..."

"I'd love to!" Harry interrupted in a sigh.

"Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"I've never been on a date with a guy before," Harry said nervously.

"That's okay! It will be perfect! I'll talk to you tomorrow," Louis said.

"Yeah! Goodnight Boobear!"

"Goodnight Haz!"

They hung up the phone, even though they didn't want to.

Louis sighed, then fell back onto his bed with the biggest smile on his face.

"That did NOT just happen! I have no words..." Louis said it loud, absolutely shocked by what just happened.

Louis decided to go to bed so he didn't have the urge to just call Harry back again.

Harry's pov:

Harry turned off his phone and screamed with joy! He was going on a date with Louis!

'I am going on a date with Louis Tomlinson! I can't believe it! This is easily the best day ever!!'

Harry was shocked and excited, but at the same time, there were so many feelings flowing through him he didn't know what he was feeling or how to feel it.

Suddenly something popped into his mind.

'I need to write this down!' Harry thought.

He sat down on his bed and pulled a journal and pen out of his bedside table.

Harry always loved writing music! Whenever a lyric came to mind he wrote it down, even if nothing came of it later.

After that phone call, he really missed Louis and a certain lyric came to mind...

'Even my phone misses your call,'

------
thank you so much for reading again!

I've really enjoyed writing it so far!

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.
------