Chapter 22: Soothing My Wound

Rising Phoenix

**********

Keep Patience with the update...

************

Chapter 22: Soothing My Wound

Chapter 22:  Soothing My Wound

City Hospital...

Mumbai...

" Can I make a call from your mobile?" Kushav asked smiling a little..

Without any question, Arnav bring out the phone and dialled the number as per Kushav's order,...

Soon the phone was picked up by second ring... before ARNAV could hear anything from opposite side, Kushav snatched the phone and said, " Hello, Amma..."

And next 5 minutes Arnav just observed in amusement how like a mature person Kushav explained her mother the whole situation, consoled her telling that she don't have to hurry, also informed about his badman uncle..Finally when Kushav failed to stop her Amma's non stop crying, Arnav signalled him and took the phone from his hand..

" Mrs Sharma,..." Arnav paused a little sensing the sniffle sound from the other end..

"I am Arnav Singh Raizada,..." Arnav frown a little sensing a sharp intake of air from the opposite end.. Did he heard wrong? There was no response, only silence..

" Hello, Mrs Sharma, I hope you are still on the line, Your husband is in emergency and being treated by a team of good doctors

" Hello, Mrs Sharma, I hope you are still on the line, Your husband is in emergency and being treated by a team of good doctors... as your son Kushav told me, this hospital is familiar to you and I also met Mr Neerav's regular Physician.. He is also present in emergency. So, please don't get unnecessary tension.. You need to be strong at this moment... Take your time to come to the hospital.. don't worry about your son Kushav... I will stay with him until you come... Mrs Sharma?" Arnav again frown not getting any response, not even a breathing sound...did she fainted or something from shock? From Kushav's talk, it was evident that Mr and Mrs Sharma shares a very good bond... " Love bird" Probably... Arnav thought after cutting the call...