Chapter 19 : Return Of ASR

Rising Phoenix

**********

Lockdown...This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety... let's work together...

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for the World to recover soon...

**********

Chapter 19 : Return Of ASR

XYZ Restaurant....

Mumbai....

Evening...

It was already late night, so after finishing the dinner and much needed talk with Neerav's therapist Dr Rudra, Khushi planned to return home quickly. After all Her son Kushav is waiting for her..

While Dr Rudra went to pay the bill, Khushi hurried towards washroom. The moment she went to the empty corridor someone just grab her hand and pinned her on nearby wall..

Khushi became anxious but the moment her hazel orbs met with the brown eyes of an angry ASR, Khushi too fume in anger...

"How dare you Mr Raizada? How dare you to misbehave with me?" Khushi hissed an angry whisper while struggling to free herself..But Arnav's hold was too tight that all her attempt went in vain..

" DON'T..MOVE..." Arnav's voice was ice cold, so much icy that Khushi not only stop wriggling but looked at his eyes and what she observed send a chill down her spine.

" Arnav's voice was ice cold, so much icy that Khushi not only stop wriggling but looked at his eyes and what she observed send a chill down her spine

The brown orbs were showing anger, irritation, passion and a ting of jealousy. Khushi could not help but wonder why Arnav is feeling jealous suddenly. He is a married man, precisely a happily married man with Sheetal, who is soon going to be a father.. Then why? Why he is making hell of her life?

Khushi thought was broken and her angry eyes glare at Arnav hearing his next question, " WHO IS THE MAN WITH YOU? IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

Arnav was searching hard to get something from Khushi's eyes while her little, delicate frame was still trapped in his huge one.