Epilogue ~ Two

Rising Phoenix

**********

Thank you for loving this story...

************

Epilogue : Two

Present....

Khushi could not realize when her eyes again got moist remembering the letter Arnav had wrote.. it's true, she loathed Arnav but it was also the reality that she could not able to fall for another man...may be she lost that compassion for LOVE anymore... and now when Arnav is finally gone, she felt as if she lost the silent strength with which she was fighting the invisible battle she had with that only man of her life...

The battle of heart and mind..

The battle of Love and Hate...

"But Life will go on and it should be..." Sighing Khushi looked at the corner of the corridor where Kushav was standing with Aman talking something serious... Khushi sigh a little realizing that her teenage boy will again act like nothing happened when his heart is breaking in million pieces.. and besides them, the little girl was standing munching a chocolate..

Arshi...

Their daughter..

Arnav had raised an orphan child alone all this year considering her as their deceased daughter.. was it enough for his redemption?

Khushi shakes her head as at present she is not able to think properly..She needs time.. She is habituated with living on her life without Arnav for last 13 years now... But she knew Arnav is somewhere is this whole world alive and happy.. But Now...

No is no more in this mortal world...

Khushi's thought was broken when Mr Ray, Arnav's lawyer talk with her.. Khushi became surprised listening that Arnav had name his every property in name of Kushav and Arshi equally including AR and put Khushi as their legal guardian as they both are minor...None of his sister or any other family member receive anything... and it was also mentioned that if Khushi refuse to take the property, it will go to the orphanage...

Besides, Arnav gave the right to perform his last rite to Khushi... He had requested to keep his body beside their daughter graveyard...

Khushi finally nodded her head in agreement to Mr Ray.. she felt sudden exhaustion had engulf her...She cannot fight anymore..

How can she fight with the man who is no more??

With the corner of her eyes Khushi saw that Kushav is reading something, it looks like a letter...

And the very moment Khushi knew Arnav had finally given something very precious to his SON...

***********

Same time...

Kushav is standing in the corner of the corridor adjusting himself with the happening.. Few hours ago his estrange father had died... later a little girl called him as big brother and while talking with her Kushav felt as if truly she is his sister...