Chapter 16 : Betrayal

Rising Phoenix

**********

Lockdown...This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety... let's work together...

Be safe...keep everybody safe... Please Stay at home...

**********

Chapter 16 : Betrayal

Early Morning at 5 a.m.

Dakshini Apartment...

Sheetal Kapoor's flat...

Sheetal Kapoor felt the ground beneath her just snatched away... with a unbelievable look she just stare at Ravi, the person who had actually insisted her to trap ASR by the baby issue, but now, he is playing the role of a saint...

Sheetal looked at the TV screen where along with the news, a video of her with intimate posture was playing.... Sheetal closed her eyes...a lone tear escape from her eyes...

The chase play of ASR vs Sheetal Kapoor ended today...

Finally ASR said the last words..Did the unbelievable...

Check and Mate...

Sheetal looked at Ravi who is not meeting her eyes now.. " Why Ravi? Why you backstabbed me? When I got pregnant with your child I was the one who decided to give divorce to ASR. I wanted a family life, a true family life with you and our baby. But you said to trap ASR and extract money before divorcing him.. And now, You are saying that I am the one who trapped everyone.. That you are being trapped and blackmailed by me? Why?"

Sheetal had tears in her eyes. Yes, It was true, she did many mistakes and sins in her life.. But sometimes it was for her greed or lust, but she fall in love with her lawyer Ravi and decided to start a new life..

But.. Destiny has other plan.

" What do you think Sheetal that I would have married you? How could you think like that? You were a time pass for me, just like I am to you. I was fulfilling your's and mine physical need all along, that's it.. Nothing more, nothing less.. and for your kind information, I never wanted this child. It was you who had insisted to continue with the pregnancy . So, I thought why not gain some money out of it? Now that the truth is out, why should I take the unwanted burden on me? I don't want to destroy my career and life by standing beside you.. Remember you meant nothing to me. And Now, please sign the divorce paper, I have to handover the papers to Mr Roy, ASR had already signed it." Ravi said in one go heartlessly.

" You are right..No one will love to spend their life with a girl like me. Now, I am realizing how Khushi had felt on the day of her marriage when her man was holding another woman in his embrace.. I deserve this.. I truly deserve this.." With that Sheetal sign the divorce paper and handed over it to Mr Ravi who left immediately.