Chapter 10 : What The Heart Holds

Dediacted to psuhuna, sumit7486, zaraskr, MeMyselfOnlyMyself RaginiKumari4

and to all my followers, readers and friends....

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 10 : What The Heart Holds

Verma Fashion House..

Mumbai...

CEO's cabin...

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other straight in the eyes, after 6 years 8 months later. With time, definitely many things had changed. The two individual whenever they used to come near each other, an unusual increase of heart beats was common, but today.. reality is a little to different..

Arnav was looking at Khushi with unfathomable expressions. Arnav felt a wave of electricity ran down his spine, his breathing accelerated, he felt like his heart started beating after 6 long years as he realized he is alone in the room with Khushi and his eyes are directly connected with the pair of most innocent, beautiful, hazel orbs.. Oh... Khushi... Every part of Arnav's being felt alive.

Arnav's eyes were having happy tears, a rare smile was adorning in his lips and taking few long stride Arnav cover the distance between them. On a blink of an eye, he cupped Khushi's face and called her name, " Khu..Khushi... You.. You are alive.. I knew it, I always knew it, you are somewhere breathing. They all tried to separate you from me, they all said and forced me to believe that you have gone, you left me.. But I was sure Khushi.. that MY Khushi can never leave me, My Khushi will understand and forgive her Arnavji.. But where were you in those last years? Did you have any idea, how much I had searched for you? Why did not you contact with me? Why?? It's been almost 7 years, how could you do this to me? To us? Now why are you quiet dammit, answer me?" Arnav's heavy emotional voice turn to an uttered frustration watching Khushi's all silent mode.

Since the time Arnav find out Khushi is alive and all healthy and successful, his happiness knows no bound, he is feeling ecstatic as well as restless for not able to engulf Khushi in his arms. But now after he had bombarded so many questions but seeing Khushi still unaffected, made him very much restless, frustrated and somewhere fearful too.

Why Khushi is all behaving like a stranger? Why she is not happy seeing him after so long? Is it only he, who missed Khushi all those years? Is it only he who had searched for Khushi like a mad man? Did really Khushi move on in life so much that she ignored her Arnavji??