Chapter 14 : Masterstroke

Dedicated to all my readers, followers and friends...

Happy Holi....

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 14 : Masterstroke

Khushi's Apartment...

Evening at 7 p.m...

Mumbai...

The moment Khushi looked at the TV screen she felt her breath stop. It's Arnav..

" Mumma... I met him today.. He is badman uncle." Khushi gulp down the lump nervously but before she focus on whatever Kushav was ranting her eyes fell on the news headline flashing on the TV screen and she literally froze in her place...

"This man is so so disgusting... How on earth she once had fall in love with Him?" That was the only thought which was running in Khushi's mind.

Khushi felt really disgusted looking at the news which shows

~~~~~~~~

" Business tycoon ASR is going to be a father soon...yes, you are right.. Mrs ASR, Mrs Sheetal Arnav Singh Raizada is pregnant.. ASR and his wife are an example of everlasting, true love... their love story made us speechless.

As you all know Mr ASR married Sheetal Kapoor almost 7 years back. ASR was initially engaged with a middle class girl name Khushi and was suppose to marry her. Khushi was the sister in law of Mr Akash Singh Raizada, may be that was the reason ASR was got engaged with that girl. But true love always finds it's way, right?? So, on the day of his marriage with Khushi, ASR finally confessed his true love to Miss Sheetal and they got married in the same altar... and in last 7 years it's a prove that they are indeed in so much love...

Finally, the next heir of Raizada is on it's way...the fairy tale love will soon fulfilled with another new member. We were unable to contact with Mr ASR but Mrs ASR gave us sufficient information... her shy smile and reluctant agreement proves that the news is true. As we know ASR is a very private person when it comes regarding Mrs ASR, so, it's natural ASR remain silent...