Chapter 17

Faith was breathing heavily as Blake helped her stand up. Her legs were trembling as Magnus quickly rushed towards her, making sure if she was alright. He met her widened eyes and Faith breathed out, trying to think of who she saw.

"Are you okay?" Magnus asked as he held her by her cheeks. Faith nodded as she swallowed her saliva away.

"I-I saw Lilith. I am sure it was her." Faith stuttered. Her dark aura made her convince that it was her. Magnus looked a bit confused by what Faith had just told him.

"What?" He blurted out confused. Caroline looked at the shaking Faith. She couldn't make sense how Faith saw Lilith. If she had, she was sure that she was supposed to see Lilith too.

"Lilith wasn't here." Magnus said and Faith shook her head again.

"I saw her, Magnus. I swear when the shadow touched me, I saw her." Faith said and that's when she came to realisation that her touch didn't kill the demon.

Magnus pulled her into a hug, knowing how terrified she must have been. Faith furrowed her eyebrows out of shock and held him tightly. If her father found out about what just had happened, he would go crazy on Magnus.

"It's okay. We will get to the bottom of this. I promise you." Magnus said while holding her. Faith closed her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Faith asked while still holding Magnus. He just nodded his head as he sighed out.

"What does she want from me? I thought that she wanted to kill me. What is this about?" She asked confused and Magnus shrugged his shoulders. He didn't knew himself. He wasn't sure what the meaning of all of this was.

Blake stood there, just looking at Faith. That's when he felt this sudden feeling that he had never experienced. This butterfly-ish feeling inside his stomach as he stared at Faith who was in the arms of another man.

Was he jealous or just fluttered by her caring for him?

Blake looked away which caught Caroline's attention. She furrowed her eyebrows but didn't say anything and took a glance over at Faith, and Magnus. She didn't feel jealous. At least not like Blake did. She knew that Magnus and Faith were family.

"I think we should get going." Magnus said and pulled out of the hug. Faith held his hand and shook her head.

"You came here for something. Let's finish that before we go home." Faith insisted. Magnus shook his head again.

"It's not safe for you." He replied and Faith sighed out softly. She couldn't be normal, could she? She was truly so happy to just go to a normal outing with a few friends but even that soon turned into a disaster.

Magnus looked at Faith's disappointed expression when she looked down which made him sigh. Why did she always have to do that? She knew that Magnus would start giving in.

Alec was so going to kill him.

"If your dad tries to murder me, you better save me." Magnus said as he cupped her nose with his. Faith chuckled softly as she nodded her head.

"Don't worry. You got a deal." She said with a smile which made Blake smile. Caroline's eyes were focused on Blake the entire time. She was a bit surprised by his sudden behaviour.

"Did Lilith do something to you?" Caroline asked and whispered at the same time, looking over at Blake. He confused glanced over at her. Her face was a bit closer and he could see the curiosity in her eyes.

"What?" He asked confused, totally taken back by her question. She came closer and now stood in front of him which made him take a few steps backwards. What the hell was wrong with this weird girl?

"Just like I asked. You are doing not so Blake things right now." She said as she crossed her arms while holding it up above her chest and just gave him that look of 'spill the damn tea bitch'.

"You have lost your mind, Caroline." He said and slapped her softly on her forehead before walking away from her.

"Ouch!" She said out loud while rubbing her forehead and turning herself around. It caught Magnus's as well as Faith's attention.

"What's wrong?" Magnus asked genuinely concerned as he looked at Caroline. Her heart fluttered and her cheeks flushed red. She smiled sheepishly.

"Nothing." She said and saw Blake behind him laughing softly which made her want to slap him already.

"The shop is not far. Let's go so we can return home." Magnus said and everyone just nodded their heads. At this point, Faith and Blake were left behind while Caroline and Magnus were in front of them.

"Are you okay now?" Blake's sudden deep voice asked which surprised Faith. She turned her head towards him and softly smiled before answering, "Yes, I am fine."

"How was it like to... see Lilith?" He asked carefully. Faith looked at him again startled. He never really spoke to her and now it seemed like he was trying to start a conversation with her which fluttered her heart.

She truly felt like those idiotic teenage girls back in primary school who finally had their first crush.

She was like that anyway.

Blake was her first and only crush. She didn't know what it was but something about him attracted her. She wanted to know more about him, get to know him more as him and not the popular guy from the academy. Everyone was always around him which left Faith mostly behind. She truly didn't wanted to be in the centre and therefore never really got involved with Blake or his friends at all.

Especially Ava.

"It was like vivid memory. I could barely see her. Her defined hair just caught my attention and her voice." She said softly and looked down because she was getting too nervous to speak to him while looking him directly into his eyes.

Blake pushed back his blonde hair as it got in the way and frowned. What did she mean her voice? Did she speak to her?

"What do you mean 'her voice'?" Blake asked out of curiosity. Now Faith looked up, directly staring him into his eyes.

"I heard her say 'you're mine now'. I know. It's creepy." Faith said and then laughed it off as if she wasn't as terrified then she actually was.

"Why didn't you tell Magnus?" Blake questioned her. Faith sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"They already are so worried and paranoid, and if they find out about what Lilith said to me, they will honestly be even worse than they already are." Faith said softly.

"Why would you tell me then?" He asked which caught Faith off guard. She chuckled softly and shrugged her shoulders.

"I-I mean we aren't really friends. I didn't think you would care that much." She said and then realised how rude that actually sounds. Blake widened his eyes slightly but didn't blame her for the way she was thinking.

He wasn't an affectionate guy.

"I do care and I think you should be telling them. This is not just any demon. She is Lilith." He warned her and Faith slowly nodded her head.

"I will." She simply replied with a small smile which even made him smile slightly.

________________________________

Hellooo!
What do you guys think about Blake and Faith?? Let me know in the comments!
What do you think Lilith wants from Faith?