Part - 03

The next day at noon.

We're still sleeping, exhausted from all the pillow fighting, dancing, singing, and gossiping we did last night.

I don't have any friends other than Kaori Choi and Kim Taehyung. Kaori wasn't my childhood friend like Taehyung. Tae and I both met her in high school. She had a crush on Taehyung and as I was the only girl he hung around with, Kaori told me about everything she had on her mind for Tae, about how she felt for him. And as time passed by, we three became best friends. 

Not to mention, she got rejected by tae for about umm... I lost count. But, we are happy as we are now.

My phone had been ringing for a long time. But it was too hard for me to open my eyes, not to mention find my phone in this mess and answer the call. So, I pretended not to listen to the ringtone by covering up my ears with a pillow. 

Despite that, I heard the sound loud and clear. It just kept ringing. The caller won't stop until I pick up I guess. So, I had to get up.

Those two were sleeping like corpses. There were beer cans, empty packets of potato crackers and cakes all over the floor. Also, some cotton spreading here and there as proof of our pillow fight last night and a sleeping Taehyung.  Somehow I found my phone lying under the bed. Didn't bother to check who was calling, just answered it.

'Yeoboseyo!'

'Is it Miss Ttalgi Lynn?!'

'No, I'm the ghost of Ttalgi Lynn!' I muttered.

'Sorry?!'

'Yes, it's me. What do you want?'

'Ahh... Umm, sorry for bothering you, Ma'am. But I've been calling to confirm your job at BH Company.', the man from the other side of the call said politely. 'We've emailed you regarding your joining date. Please, check it out. Congratulations on the job and welcome to our company, Ma'am. Have a great day.' He hung up.

My eyes and mouth were wide open. Not even a single drop of tiredness or sleepiness was left in my eyes. They just vanished. I couldn't move even an inch, it was like I became a statue. When I came back to my senses, I was sitting on the floor.

Was it a dream? I checked my call list. Somebody really called me a few minutes ago. Then I checked my mail. It wasn't a dream.

'YAH!' I shouted. ' Kaori, Taehyung-aah!'

I pushed them, but they wouldn't move. So, I kicked Taehyung and pulled Kaori's hand.

' What's wrong with you?! Lemme sleep!' Kaori said with a sleepy voice and lied down again.

' I have good news to tell you guys. C'mon wake up!' I said with an excited voice.

'What? Is your husband dead or something?' Taehyung said and covered his head with a pillow.

'That wouldn't be good news, you jerk!' I pulled the pillow which he covered his head with.

'Fine!' He sat down and said, 'What is it?'

'I've got the job!' I said with excitement.

'That's it!', he said while rubbing his head. 'This is your good news!'

'Obviously!'

'Wow, it was really great news! Congratulations!' he acted as if he didn't care. ' Now, let me sleep.' He snatched the pillow from my hand and lied down to sleep again.

'Yah! What kind of expression was that? Aishh!' I rolled my eyes and looked at Kaori. She just showed me a thumbs-up and pulled back her hand under the blanket.

It felt like I was the only stupid one there.

..........x_x..........

According to the mail, my joining date was the very next day.

I was standing outside the BH Company office. It was a huge building. My neck was hurting as I was staring at the building and trying to count how many floors there are. I couldn't have a good look at it the other day as I was late. I still couldn't believe that I was going to work in this big company.

About the CEO, I found out that he was none other than the weird young man who was asking those weird questions that day. His name was Kim Namjoon.

I was so excited that I came before the official time which is 8:00 am.

As I was waiting for the office hour to begin I saw a black car stopping in front of the building. A man wearing a black suit came out of the car. He looked quite handsome from behind. As he entered the building everyone was bowing down their heads. Seemed like some important person to me.

Well, after he went in, I looked at my watch, it was sharp 8 o'clock. How can a person be so punctual?