38 | Strongest Bond

One of the purposes of this tradition is to enjoy, which is why the first day of the Battle of Familiars is only half-day and the remaining afternoon was for performance in which the auditorium, gymnasium, and field were used.

The Drama is located at the auditorium that every section prepared for days. The days are too short to practice something that's connected to theatre, but they still aced their performance. However, our academy lost to Silverleaf since their performance is what caught the judges' preferences and they got the points in terms of theatre.

The gym is used for dancing contests, and it was magical and wonderful since they are using their abilities to perform effects, such as snow, explosion, fireworks, and more. Every academy performed to ace this contest and watching it brought joy to everyone. Again, the Silverleaf Academy got the title because of their wonderful performance.

Bumawi lang yata ang academy namin sa kantahan, na sa Field iginanap. They created a stage and it looks like an outdoor party with gigs and it happened until midnight. It was so magical to hear them performing under the stars twinkling above the sky. Our academy's theme is different, and that's how they won the title.

The melody that was sung could catch people's hearts and interests, which serves as the background music of their play. It was a compilation of rock music from hip-hop at the first half until it became slow that matches the melody mixed with drama that's if I remember it right, it's a Romeo and Juliet play. We won the audience impact because the students inside asked for a slow dance before their song was finished, as they successfully shifted tone without mistakes and asked for people to look for their partners.

And with that, the judges were happy at the awesome song they've performed, not knowing that it's the beginning of how we will climb to the peak and win this game.

And now, the first game will be Mazes and Magicians, located inside a maze full of traps and those groups that will reach the finish without being caught will be the winners.

There are two components: the people who will play the game and enter the maze and The magicians, who will set the obstacles.

Our Juniors and Seniors will play this game.

Per group, there are 6 people inside that should stick together since even one of them be caught in a trap, they'll lose. This game doesn't apply to the term, ‘the more, the merrier’, because the more you are in a group, the easier for your group to be spotted.

Our academy has 4 teams, which are divided by 2; 2 obstacles and 2 groups who must pass the maze to win. May rule na dapat pareho silang makapasok para maging counted ang puntos namin. They are like partners but placed in a different place and must find where the finished part of this race.

It looks really hard though.

Juniors and Seniors would play, where I saw some familiar faces, one of them is the leader that Xavier was talking with their game yesterday who looks serene. Ah, maybe they gave him a recovery fruit since a sleep overnight couldn't heal a person's fatigue after what they did yesterday. They've used too much mana after all.

Speaking of recovery fruit. We hid it using Kobe's ability since his ability is air and one of its components is invisibility. That spell will last for a whole day. Dahil rito ay kinulit sya ni Mika na turuan na hindi naman nito hinindian, ngunit hindi pa rin kaya ni Mika na patagalin ito.

The score is tight, which is for sure, our Seniors will do their best to win this game. Babawi raw sila sa pagpapatalo sa una, lalo na't sa nangyari kahapon kung saan pinaulanan ang Silverleaf ng panalo sa performance na counted din daw sa overall score. Kung magkakapuntos pa ang Silverleaf, maaari raw kaming matalo.