29 | Special

Days passed like bliss, that in those five days that the Preliminaries are happening, we remained resting on our dorm and realized how tired we were. Locked in our room for the whole day and decided to get out to eat at sunset, only to be shocked to know that we spent our day sleeping and the next days remained the same, recovering for the abilities that were awoken inside us.

Of course, we didn't really spend those days inside our room, because as soon as we recovered some of our energy, we decided to take a peek at the newly constructed gymnasium which, even from distance, we could see how it changed so much from being a closed gym, into an open arena that's twice the large of the previous one, and from what I've heard, it has some legendary magic cast on it, making it bigger once we're inside.

Shining due to sunlight glistening above the horizon, four huge dragons located at each side of the arena is what will catch everyone's attention, in which, the arena itself is divided into four domain with different colors of flags that represent the academy's sections: red for Beginners, ash for Intermediate, black for Strongest and gold for Specials.

At sa mga araw na iyon ay kinausap kami ni Tito Xander lalo na sa nangyari sa akin. Since my ability, transformation magic was lost for decades, the officials requested to test my ability which I couldn't say no.

And he admitted that was actually their plan of making me face the strongest person in this Academy to know if the rumors about my birthmark are legitimate.

Rumors, they say. It means that Tito Xander didn't tell them about my case, and it means that he respects our clan's privacy, after all, aside from our clan, only close friends know about my case.

Now, they gave us a three-day rest for all the students in Lockéhart Academy, yet for sure, they wanted us to enjoy first before real hell begins. The academy's gate is open and everyone's allowed to go in and out of the school as much as they could, which they gave us a pouch full of drachmas, as a token of gratitude for surpassing our limits from our own principal, Alexander Lockéhart.

At ngayon, ang dalawa kong besties ay pinipilit ako sa paglabas dahil na rin sa kanilang dahilan— gusto nilang makita ang buhay sa labas ng akademya.

“Kaia Xiel, please! Tara na kasi!” Mika begged which she doesn't usually do, that no doubt it's from the influence of our other bestie.

“Pretty pretty please!” And her voice conquered the whole room.

I sighed in defeat. Kailan ba ako nanalo sa pamimilit ng dalawang 'to? Inilahad ko na lang ang kamay ko sa kanila na mabilis na ikinalaki ng kanilang ngiti. And before I know it, they're already pulling me to god-knows-where.

Hindi rin nagtagal ay nakarating kami muli sa pinakagitna at pinakasayang lugar rito. At the Slorriotopia.

Sa gate kami dumaan kung saan may sinadyang buksang portal para sa mga estudyanteng maglalabas-pasok sa eskwelahan. Mabuti na lang talaga at may baon akong mint— iyong mint ni Kaellus na hindi ko na naibalik na inangkin ko na nang tuluyan.

After all, teleportation and Kaia Xiel aren't friends.

“Wow!” Amazement could be seen on Shinoa's face as soon we stepped out foot outside the portal, which we were welcomed by the colorful themed park that seemed to have a festival every day, only in this realm.

Even I is in amazement while looking at our surroundings. Pangalawang beses ko pa lamang nakalabas sa akademya at ngayon pa lang ako nakapunta sa lugar na ito. I don't regret coming with them.

This place is so magical with those flying pixies, bringing colorful glitters that made this place looks majestic. Some light orbs are dangling at the trunks of trees that even it's morning, they're glistening already, how about when it became dark, right? This is far different from our realm.