07 | Sugar, Spice-

I'm a sucker for adventure, as I believe that the world is too huge to stay in just one place, that's why going out of my comfort zone has been the greatest dream of me ever since.

Who knows that I'll be able to reach that dream of mine?

Indeed, it may be small from someone's point of view, but for me who was locked and caged inside the big castle for years, with people's eyes locked on my every move, it feels suffocating. That's why now that I'm out there and freely wandering at the realm which is far different from ours, I admit, the feeling is mixed emotions.

Fear and excitement. Who knows what will happen now, right?

At the same time, it's breathable.

In those days I've been in this majestic academy, two of the academy's instructors introduced themselves already. Shiela Rodriguez, a History Teacher with sharp pair of chocolate eyes, and for sure, her brain is sharper too, as cleverness was plastered on her looks at just a first glance. She's only in her mid-twenties, and wasn't our official lecturer since the first week since the beginning of the class is only for formalities.

After all, there are still students that are still enrolling in this school as it's open for a week-long after its official class before it closes again.

And Richard Montez, the mentor assigned for our fitness and physical education, a late-twenties man who has the body structure of between lean and bulk, as if he's well-trained and obviously, he's tall. He's also kind of strict with his firm and harsh voice, which is different from Ms. Rodriguez who has a soothing one.

One month from the beginning of the class, we'll be able to get our IDs, which our races would be identified by the color and design of it, so as learning what is the rightful section we will belong to.

And those days before that, our PE mentor decided to train us as they are ordered to, and yeah, a month of pieces of training to ready ourselves at preliminary, so we could give our everything in it.

“Xiel, you have a package from Drazzehuss.”

Napaangat ako ng tingin sa pinto mula sa pagkakatutok sa pinapanood nang marinig ang pagtawag sa aking pangalan, at napangiti ako nang malaki bago patakbong pumunta sa gawi ni Mika kung saan hawak nya ang box na pagkayaring kuhanin sa taong naghatid sa aming kuwarto.

Narinig ko ang pagbukas-sara ng pinto mula sa aking likod at ang inaantok na boses ni Shinoa. “What's that?” Kasabay ng papalapit nyang yapak sa aming pwesto.

Shinoa Achylls Grigorov, the pink-haired succubus and the daughter of the famous Incubus King on Drazzehuss, Alfredo Grigorov. They also own a kingdom on our empire that the Demon Lord bestowed them since he's fond of Shinoa's father, and it's also the reason how I met this woman.

And she's our other best friend.

She has Alexandria's Genesis eyes, and that makes her highly attractive which suits her the most— being a succubus who gets stronger by sucking lusts and libido from other people as their source of energy. Born with a seductive body and sharp facial structure with her thick brows and long eyelashes, her cherry blossom hair suits her alluring fox eyes in a lavender color that seemed to be shining every time it gazes through people.

And just like how people with Alexandria's Genesis are perfectly made by the almighty one, she's a perfect creature ever existing in this world.

Powerful. Beautiful. Intelligent. Only that, she's too malandi.

“It's a bit heavy, what are these?” Mika said as she carries the box even though I'm in front of her, asking her to give it to me but she just ignored my pleas. Pouting my lips, I followed behind her as she put down the box just below the glass table in the middle part of our living room.