36 | The Northern Prince

My mind was filled with revelations and too many questions keep arising from those that I've learned this day. I didn't even realize that I've arrived at the academy already, since in my mind, what the angel said keeps echoing inside.

My gaze found Kaellus who's walking calmly, that when he felt my gaze, he looked at me. Now I wonder if the angel said something to him. He looks as if the type who wouldn't speak of it and even though I ask it. . . no, nevermind.

Pagkaapak pa lamang namin sa aming dorm ay halos dumugin na kami ng aming mga kasama na Special Section, naghihintay sa aming pagbalik. Shinoa and Mika look so concerned that they're the first ones who ran towards us, meanwhile, Phoebe looks so troubled and I don't even know why.

“Saan kayo galing? Bakit ngayon lang kayo?” Tanong agad nila pagkalapit sa amin.

Kaellus finally let go of his gentle grip on my arm as I think of the answer I need to say. I don't want to lie to my besties, but to where we go earlier, the Officials of the academy made sure that we shouldn't say what we learned to others, even to our best friends.

“Date,” Kaellus answered before I could, which made my eyes widened as I gaze at him. Shrieks of kilig from women echoed and the chuckles from men and some teasing made the place lively.

Ang kaso lang kasi ay hindi kami nagdate!

“It isn't impossible for Kaellus to fall at Asteria though, after all, he's been keeping his eyes on her ever since the game, you know.” Biglang sabat ni Kierra na nagpagulat sa akin.

What the freak?

Kaellus has been keeping his eyes on me?

Ramdam ko tuloy ang pag-iinit ng pisngi ko. Hindi na lang ako nagsalita ngunit ang mahinang pagtawa ni Kaellus na aking katabi ay siyang aking narinig. What the, hindi manlang ba nya idedeny?

However, Shinoa isn't as loud as before and Mika, she's looking at me with an unreadable expression and it's what makes me nervous. Nag iwas ako ng tingin. Right. They know me more than these people. If I could trick them, these two wouldn't.

I need to change the topic.

Suddenly, Calixus entered my mind. Lifting my gaze and searched for him among this crowd, only to find that he isn't there.

“Where's my brother?” I asked them and was confused by the sudden silence that conquered the place. I looked at my besties where Shinoa pointed at the back part of this huge dormitory which confused me. What?

“Have you heard the news? Another royalty from our realm is now studying at this school, and is a part of Specials too,” aniya at mukhang nag iisip. “He's the Crown Prince of Montesuorré.” 

The Crown Prince of Montesourré, the werewolves, is Schúller Kyrean Montesourré.

Realization hits me, just before Kaellus speaks. “Whoever you are thinking, that's him.” Confirming my thoughts. I gasped. Oh my fucking gosh!

“Where is he?” I asked them and again, they fell into silence before Kierra speaks.

“At the back part of this dorm.” Skyler too?

And remember what happened earlier. . .

Series of explosions cut my thoughts, which made my eyes widened remembering something important to me that's located at the back part of our dorm.

“My plants!” I shouted in panic as I quickly ran towards them. My recovery fruits. . .

Looking at the dark surroundings at the back part of our dorm, the snow that constantly falling on one place only, with those two who constantly brought destruction while fighting with each other, even though they've created a barrier to lessen the damage they might create, the problem is. . .