Love

This is smut a full chapter of it so enjoy, if you wish you can skip.

3rd Pov

Varian was feeling really odd and bothered. He didn't let anyone touch him, everyone thought he was sick so let him have the day off. (Y/n) came in every now and then to check on him and he appericated it, but everytime she did he felt slightly worse.

Soon it was close to night and (Y/n) came in again to give him medicine. "Hey Var, I got you some medicine" Varian turned to (Y/n) and looked at her as she reached her hand out he took ahold of her hand and got closer kissing her. "V-mmph" (Y/n) seprated the kiss panting "V-Varian?" Varian looked different he felt different. He just wanted to kiss her so badly it drove him insane and made him feel more bothered. "Varian what are you doing?" Varian didn't even know what was happening to him. He felt so needy though and all he wanted was to kiss (Y/n). "I feel so weird just please let me kiss you" The gears in (Y/n) brain started to move as she tried to figure out why he was like this. It clicked. "Oh my god" (Y/n) became breathless thinking on it, it was just like during Hearts day when she had the urge to kiss him. (Y/n) moved away and locked the door and got closer to Varian, letting the straps of her (f/c) dress to come undone as he watched sitting up. Varian felt himself get hard just watching her and she stepped closer while blushing and took off her bra "G-go ahead"

Varian looked up to (Y/n) and reached his hands out to her breasts and started to play with them as he kissed down her neck. (Y/n) moaned and he thrusted almost as if it was a reflex. "Hah, your needy" Varian chuckled at (Y/n)'s remark and let her sit on his lap as he kept kissing down playing with her nipples. (Y/n) took off his shirt and started to kiss his body trailing down. Varian moaned and put his mouth on her right nipple and started to nibble at it, (Y/n) let out a moan and moved her kisses to his neck biting down. Varian was so hard it pained him badly. "Varian, take off your pants sweetie" Varian was enticed at her commands and did exactly as she said taking off his pants and boxers letting out a sigh of relief as he pulled down his boxers.

(Y/n) looked down to his exposed cock and bit the inside of her mouth in amazement becoming wet. (Y/n) got up and let Varian sit on her his cock up to her mouth as she put her mouth around his tip and he groaned. "Keep going (Y/n), please" (Y/n) obliged and started to lick around and suck slowly. Varian let a loud moan escape his lips and he started to play with her breasts as she arched her back when he fondled with her nipples. (Y/n) put her hands on his balls and he flinched at the new touch, as she squeezed it.

Varian was so delighted with this that he thrusted into her mouth making her choke but god it didn't even hurt, it was so good. (Y/n) took her mouth out with a sweet pop as she then stopped and Varian became bothered again so he put his mouth to her neck and kissed her. (Y/n) thought he would've been done but he was so not done. Varian quickly took off (Y/n)'s panties and took out a condom he slid it on as she did hers. (Y/n) was nervous as she looked at Varian his blue eyes full of lust but he snapped out of it and became concerned "I-I'm sorry, I should've asked, I-I lost control and-" (Y/n) wanted this as much as he did and she shut him up by putting herself in him. Varian moaned and (Y/n) whimpered as he thrusted, Varian wanted to keep going and so did (Y/n).

(Y/n) mewled in delight as he kept thrusting himself and soon she followed his pace. He hit her delicate spot and right when he hit it she cummed. Varian kept going even as she came undone to fulfill his dirty needs and soon her cummed as well. The two sighed and slumped down, (Y/n) started to laugh making Varian blush "W-what's wrong?" "Nothing, it was just so amazing and new and oh god I loved it" Varian smiled "Maybe we can try it again sometime soon?" (Y/n) got up and put her clothes on "I'd like that" (Y/n) kissed Varian on the lips as he got his clothes on.

A/n: That was so sinful I'm so embarrassed, oh god never read this crap. And oh god I'm publishing this kill me...