Be Very Afraid

(Y/n) Pov

I gotta keep working on my powers come on! If you don't get it then all this will be for nothing.

"(Y/N)!" Varian!? I leap out of bed to the sound of his voice seeing Cassandra around them all, all my friends and family as she has black rocks all around her. "Cassandra put Varian down?" "Why should I? After all you're not strong enough you don't have control in order to deafeat me, so go ahead let the anger I use become one with you. And use it with me" She's right I'm too weak to even control black rocks without getting upset or scared... So why can't I use that anger?

Use it.

I gasped the sweat drenching my back as I change out of my nightgown, it seems like Dad is at the Shoppe with Atilla. Oh well, I've had weirder nightmares so come on just get up and let's go out. But before I do that...

Focus now (Y/n) just make a small black rock and that's it.

"W-what? Why isn't it working? Why can't I make the rocks anymore? Does this mean Cass is growing stronger than me over the black rocks? Let me check the moonlight, oh yeah it's working but the black rocks aren't. Maybe I can ask the others later.

I stepped outside the fresh air is so n- What the? What is that on the ground? Black rocks. But red? I didn't make this I would've known this feels much too strong. "Cassandra? Did you make these?" I tapped on it and my nightmare came back..? I'm back here with everyone on the ground again, wait where's Varian? Oh no she has him doesn't she? I-I can't use fear against this though that would make me as bad as Cass and I don't want that!

I don't want to- "(Y/n)?" I flinched and stepped back away from the red rocks bumping into someone. "Hey, whoa (Y/n) are you okay?" Varian he's safe? "Wait a minute, was that an illusion?" "What are you mumbling to yourself about? Uh sorry anyways but I wanted to know if you have seen Ruddiger? He ran off and I know he likes you so I thought you might've seen him?" I shook my head. Where did Ruddiger go? "I'll help you look it'll be faster" Varian lifted me up and we started to search.

We thought we found him but ended up seeing a different animal instead and Varian turned around "Hey! Buddy, we were looking for you! Wha- What are you?- Hello?" Varian waved his hand in front of Ruddiger's face, why is he stuck like that it's as if he's seen a ghost or something. "W-what's wrong?" Varian picked up Ruddiger in his frozen state...

"Varian move!" I pushed Varian away from the ground beside him and more red rocks grew crashing into things "(Y/n) did you make these?" "N-no my power over rocks aren't powerful, this had to be Cass. My power is moonlight blast stuff" "Right" We dusted ourselves off and started to look for Rapunzel and Eugene.

.

"Whoa!" Rapunzel backed away in fear away as Varian held Ruddiger "Sorry! Sorry. Just us. Hi" "Hey" "And, uh, Ruddiger. Kinda" Varian put Ruddiger on the barrel by us and scratched his head looking at Ruddiger and then Rapunzel. "Varian, is he okay?" Pascal leapt to Ruddiger and investigated. "Uh, I'm not quite sure, but it has something to do with these new rocks. I mean, I've only been able to study them for a few hours, but their effects appear to be extremely dangerous" Varian put his hand on Ruddiger "I didn't make them either, my connection with black rocks- er more or less isn't this strong" "Oh yeah? More dangerous than bringing people's greatest fears to life?" "Yes well, if people remain under that fear spell for too long, it looks like they'll become frozen with terror permanently" I don't like that at all. "Well, gang, it sounds like to me that we need to find a way to turn these fearful frowns upside down!" Varian grabbed Ruddiger closer to Rapunzel and she did something to his face it seems? Whatever it is, it's making Eugene and Pascal look scared.