Hearts Day

(A/n): This is embarrassing but for the sake of being a female in this story and having breasts, (b/s) is just breast size. Ugh I made this embarrassing but just know it was coming soon because this story is rated as Mature so deal with it. Also do remember Varian is 16 here and so is (Y/n).

(Y/n) Pov

We waited as Varian prepped his machine that was connected to King Fredrick and Queen Arianna as they were strapped onto the tables which stood up. Varian cackled his shirt pulling and tugging around "Ruddiger get out of my apron that tickles!" He took off his mask and threw it "So will this work?" "Well based on my calculations it should and if this goes right then your parents memories will return" Varian pulled the lever and electricity crackled around the air and the Kings hair poofed up "Oh look disco hair!" Rapunzel smiled at my comment and some weird pink goo splattered all over them "Where am I and why am I so sticky?" "I'm sorry Rapunzel I used every method I could think of" Things crashed and hoses that dripped with the same pink goo. "It's okay Varian. Besides the power of science is amazing but it's nothing compared to the power of love" Varian and I looked at each other smiling and the hose by Rapunzel splashed all over her! We jumped out of the way and we stared at Ruddiger crawled down and took some and started eating it. Rapunzel ate some "Oh strawberry!"

.

"Well Varian as Rapunzel tries to help her parents would you like to celebrate Hearts day with me?" He held onto my hand "Of course! Who else would I spend this day with after all your my- You know we never established what we are?" I didn't even realize that we haven't..

"Well I'm your girlfriend! And your my boyfriend!" I grinned, those labels don't seem so bad "I like that" "Good, cause you came this far with me you can't drop out now Varian" "Feisty" "Well that's one of the reasons on why you love me" I spun on my heel and skipped ahead of him and giggled. Today is such a good day and on Hearts day with Varian will be even better!

"Wanna get some chocolate?" "I'm so used to making some so why not?" He grabbed a couple of chocolate pieces and paid two gold for it. "Here you go mi'lady" He passed a piece to me "Thank you good sir" I took a bite.

Not so great. "How is it?" "Subpar at best, it's too sticky and the mixture didn't go so well you can see that it's clearly stale not by far to make people hate it just enough to cheat people out of it. It's also emblemed with some mark which the person tried badly to carve out, so it's store brought and they crafted it as much as they could but failed. Oh and-" "Ooookay (Y/n) I think that's enough" Varian pulled me away it seems the seller heard me. Good he should! "YOU HAVE BAD TASTE IN CHOCOLATE YOUR JUST MAKING PEOPLE SPEND MONEY ON BAD TASTING STORE BROUGHT FOOD!"

"(Y/n) let's be a little nice here okay?" I pouted "No he was a disgrace to the name of sweet treats" "In the name of sweet treats?" I side eyed Varian "Okay yeah I get it, how about we make our own chocolate then?" That actually sounds fun "Okay! Come on to the Sweet Shoppe and bakery!" I pulled Varian along and ran to my Dad's shop.

"Dad! Can Varian and I make some chocolate for Hearts day?" "Sure, but don't you want to have fun out there?" Oh I didn't ask Varian "Varian we don't have to do this if you want we can still have fun out there" I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I was being inconsiderate. "Actually I do, I'm not so great at public events like these, I'm used to being cooped up in my lab. This is a nice new thing for us" I smiled I'm happy Varian and I can agree with something like this. I've never been one for festivals.

I ran up stairs to get my cooking clothes. A (t/f/c) dress along with a apron that had embraided hearts and birds on it. Rapunzel gave it to me for my birthday. I went back down with an apron for Varian. I mean I know he has one already but that's for science and this is for cooking so it will be all good! "I'm back"