Ready as I'll Ever Be

(Y/n) Pov

I let him go, he seemed okay with it and I just hope it was the right decision.

"(Y/n)!" Oh no, I almost forgot about this. "Hey Rapunzel" "Where's Varian?" I can't face her about this. "I- I'm so so sorry" Rapunzel, Eugene, Cass. I'm sorry I probably lost their trust now. I don't blame them. I let him go. It was a mistake wasn't it?

"(Y/n) calm down, deep breathes!" No! It's my fault! I let Varian go and I'm the one who baked those cookies! It's my fault! I'MSORRY!

This warmth feels so different a glowing sun but in the morning as the sun rises. Rapunzel...

"It's okay don't cry, I know how you feel about him...I shouldn't have asked you right off the bat about it" "I-I didn't want to, h-h-he was just so upset and sad! I couldn't see it anymore!" Cass joined and then Eugene.

"YOU LET HIM GO?!" "Dad (Y/n) didn't mean to! She-" "Enough Rapunzel! (Y/n) let a criminal go, Varian is a threat to all of Corona!" No.

No.

NO.

NO!

"NO HE'S NOT!"

I-I yelled at the King...

"I-I-I'm sorry I just-" The tears are already slipping.

"Fredrick she was scared, we can't blame her" Queen Arianna.

"Ari she let a criminal go" "Yes but look at her"

3rd Pov

"Yes but look at her" Queen Arianna gestured to (Y/n), her sobbing figure hunched as her (h/l) (h/c) hair covered her some of her (e/c) eyes. King Fredrick's expression stayed firm "I- Forgive me (Y/n), guards take her to the dungeons" (Y/n) looked up in sadness as the guards took her down.

Stan and Pete looked at (Y/n) with sadness. "Listen we don't want to do this, we actually really like you but..we're sorry"

"It's fine"

(Y/n) Pov

It's so dark and cold. Where did I go wrong? I know he was bad but I couldn't let him stay so upset. The King didn't see Quirin he doesn't know what happened. "Get in" Just ahead was a new person getting thrown here, huh?

Oh. Oh no. No.

"Varian?!"

3rd Pov

"Varian?!" Varian turned to the voice and say (Y/n) her eyes puffy and her dress slightly torn at the bottom, she was in here? Varian felt a rush of anger overwhelm him "(Y/n)! They put you in here w-why?" (Y/n) cast her head down. "I- The King was upset, that I...let you go" Varian's anger was cast aside as soon as he saw the tears spill on the cold stone. "(Y/n)" "I want to go home" "Me too" (Y/n) sobbed and held herself as Varian looked at her. "I'm sorry Varian" "W-what? Why are you sorry? It's my fault that you're here!" Pete walked over and (Y/n) reached out. "Pete please! I have one thing to ask" Pete looked at (Y/n) and spoke in a soft tone "Yes?"

"Please let Varian in my cell" Pete nodded and opened Varian's cell and automatically held him and opened (Y/n)'s cell and let him in.

Varian collapsed into (Y/n)'s embrace.

Pete kept walking his footsteps echoing across the pavement.

"Varian I-" Varian kissed (Y/n) and held her close as he stroked her hair.