Home

Time skip to season 3

During the time in prison, (Y/n) managed to control her abilities. The rocks she can produce are bigger than before and it manages to be stronger. The two along with a certain few people made an escape plan and a way to take over Corona. (Y/n) wasn't a part of it at first but after awhile of rotting in this cell she agreed. It's about time they got out of this silly prison...

3rd Pov

Varian and (Y/n) were older now, prison takes a toll.

Varian was slightly taller than (Y/n) now, (Y/n)'s hair grew a  bit longer so she kept it in a ponytail. Obviously along with pure teasing Varian drew marks on his chin, guess to show he grew up? (Y/n) thought it was silly but cute.

"(Y/n), good morning" "Hey Varian" (Y/n) sat up from her bed and yawned. "You ready to bust out of here?" (Y/n) grinned while stretching "With pleasure"

.

It was tough, (Y/n) made the black rocks and at times Rapunzel would freeze at become distracted as the rocks made it's way to her. "So Rapunzel like my new power?" "H-how do you have control over the black rocks?" (Y/n) stalked closer to Rapunzel "Well during my time in the dungeons I learned I have some control and blah blah blah Varian helped me control it. I hope you'll be happy getting a taste of your own medicine Rapunzel" The rocks advanced to Rapunzel and she moved away.

Quickly Rapunzel wrapped her hair around (Y/n)'s legs and made her fall right at the back of her head making Varian turn in worry. "(Y/n)!" He ran and slide to her side. "Hey" (Y/n) shook her head and touched the floor making more rocks puncture through to Rapunzel.

She dodged once again and noticed their position. Varian was holding onto (Y/n)...

.

Varian and (Y/n) looked at Rapunzel from her cell and glanced at each other before Varian pulled out one of his concoctions. "It's about time we get on the right side of history, don't you think so (Y/n)?" "I agree, so now we're gonna need to ask you to step inside the cell" Varian threw the light blue ball. "Wait Varian what do-" Soap.

"Ooh ah my bad that- that was a bath bomb" Andrew grabbed ahold of (Y/n) and cuffed her hands. "Hey!" He shoved Varian in with Rapunzel, (Y/n) turned back to look at Varian before being shoved along with the group. She softly whispered "Varian.." "No! Don't take her!" The group ignored his pleas.

"I hurt you all Rapunzel, I thought if I erased your memories we could be friends again" Rapunzel looked at Varian "What of (Y/n)?" Varian looked away ashamed "I- I was going to use it on her too, so she wouldn't have to carry the regret of all of this. We talked a lot together while we stayed inside, she tries to hide the pain but I see it. Every time she'd look away and try to hide how she feels about her actions. I'm the reason she was in prison since she let me go way back when. I wish I didn't hurt her...I really like her and it's my fault she was thrown in." "Varian, after she let you go we found her and asked her what happened, she started crying she was upset and heartbroken to see you in so much pain and when she was taken to the King she uh well she yelled at my father heh" Rapunzel looked at Varian as he casted his eyes away to the cold gray walls beside him. "What I mean to say is, she cares for you so much more than you know. (Y/n) is brave and smart she'll do whatever it takes to see you happy, she was there for you when...I wasn't and I'm so sorry it had to happen like this" Varian looked to Rapunzel "You know (Y/n) has had constant nightmares...she'd cry to what seems to be for her mother, I feel bad and now she has to awake to see these gray dumb walls" "Varian, you don't need to wash away anyone's memories, we'll still care for you" Varian looked to Rapunzel and smiled.

...

(Y/n) Pov

I miss everyone. I was extremely upset when they threw me in, dad never got to visit after the attack more things happened and my dad couldn't visit. I think that's when I lost hope and started to give up on Corona, at least I had Varian...