Cassandra's Revenge

(Y/n) Pov

Varian and I are in Demanitus's chamber. Rapunzel, Varian and I agreed for 5 weeks of solitude as Varian works on the scroll and I work on my powers. "Ugh!" Varian had been groaning the 5th time now. "You need help?" "I mean unless you can decipher an ancient scroll which has incantations that has power over the black rocks then go ahead" It seems he didn't go so far not even the first verse was found. I guess it won't hurt looking.

"Crescent high above.." I believe that's what it says? Varian jumped up and went to it and stared at the words.

A few minutes had passed until he spoke "Fascinating. W-wha--wait when were you able to read this?!" "That's what it said?!" "Yeah the first part here you said it and I didn't even know!" How do I know this?

"Do you know what the rest says?" I stared at it, but I'm drawing a blank "No" "You can read some of the text, that's amazing. Maybe because your connection with the Moonstone is a true connection, what Cass has i-is basically mediocre compared to you" "So why can't I control it?" "Maybe it's because she's older and it's adapting to her body and age?" That, actually makes sense. "This incantation is only for the black rocks?" "Yes" If I were to say it, it may not work as I may want it to though. "Okay, I'm gonna work over there and leave you with the scroll" "Okay, love you" "I love you too"

Come on, one spark of moonlight that's all I need. Close my eyes...

...

Start

Moonlight shining up from above

Bestowed from the Heavens

As shadows grow

Let your power show no fear

May you look away from the past

Let the Moon shine so brightly

Everlast

End

3rd Pov

(Y/n) finished singing and opened her (e/c) eyes and looked at herself to see electricity wrapped around her body. Varian stopped when she started to sing and his jaw dropped when he saw the power. "Whoa, was that another incantation?" "Hm? Oh no just something I know" (Y/n) shrugged as she let it disappear, it was a simple lullaby that stuck with her "(Y/n) I think you just managed to control the moonlight's power!" (Y/n) looked stunned "Whoa really?" Varian nodded vigorously and looked back at the scroll "Now it's my turn to shine!"

.

Varian managed to finish with Demanitus scroll and (Y/n) had finally managed to get a control on her powers. So for now the two decided to just play around with enough free time. Ruddiger started making cocoa as Varian kept on his googles, (Y/n) had a spare pair of googles on her as well (Varian gave it to her for what's going on) "The results are in. Who will win first prize for best metal? Will it be steel for it's durability and thermal conductivity or iron for it's lustrous shine in high melting point?" (Y/n) cheered and Varian turned to his girlfriend and smiled, he turned back to the metals "Brrrr, pow!" Ruddiger handed hot cocoa to (Y/n) and she took off the goggles and started to drink and Varian stopped and looked to his pet. "Ah, yes! Thank you, Ruddiger. This is perfect" Varian took the beverage and started to laugh in a almost evil way as (Y/n) took a sip watching her boyfriend be such a dork. "Warm cocoa will really hit the spot. Thanks, bud" Varian started to drink.