Black Stone

(Y/n) Pov

Where am I? Why do I feel so small? "Mama?" The bulky men came back their red eyes digging holes into my own. "(Y/N)! GET DOWN" I dropped to the floor and under the table as the tumble of furniture came at me. "AGH!" "What's wrong?" "The lass scratched me 'ight in the face" "Mama!" "(Y/N) RUN!" "Oh? Ye'Lass got a little girl do we?" "Don't touch her!" "Mama be careful!" "RUN!" I ran leaving everything behind.

Mama will she be okay? Mama..no no no please be okay.

.

"What'cha doin lass?" The one with the scratch on his cheek lowered down to me and stared as I drew my Mama holding a little crystal it was blue and shiny!

"Drawin a picture are we? Tch about that mum of yours?" He ripped it out of my hands and ripped it into tiny pieces.

"You took my Mama! I HATE YOU!"

I ran once again.

What is that? Why is there a pointy rock close to me?

Everything spun and turned black...

.

"Mama!" Oh god the room is spinning where am I?! "(Y/n) why are you shouting are you okay?" That voice, right it's Varian which means I'm still in the dungeons "N-no I don't know what happened but ugh my head hurts"

3rd Pov

Varian got closer to (Y/n) and held onto her in her panicked awoken state. "Did you have a nightmare?" "I-I think so" "You scared me" (Y/n) looked at Varian in regret making Varian's heart fall, he didn't mean it like that. "(Y/n)- oh my gosh" Varian looked behind (Y/n) in shock and noticing this she turned to see a small piece of the black rocks. Right where her hand was as she spoke. "V-Varian?" "I think you made it" How is that possible? (Y/n) seen it before obviously but so close... "Wait like how Rapunzel did? That's not possible I don't have a Sun-Drop power thing!" Varian gasped "The counterpart! The Moon Stone" A piece of the Moon's power?

Varian inspected (Y/n)'s hand where the rock had appeared "It seems weak, like a reaction to some emotions not like the other rocks when Rapunzel touched them. You have some power but not like her" (Y/n) shut her eyes tight as Varian continued. "Varian! I don't get it! I-Is there something wrong with me!? This never happened before!" Varian stopped and looked at the rock which had sprouted from one to three two shorter than the first but the first one wasn't that strong either. "Oh no I made more" She shuffled away from the rocks in fear and bumped into Varian. "It's okay just take a deep breath, it seems the more you panic the more it responds. You just have to relax" (Y/n) eyes widen and she slightly pushed Varian away. "Relax! How am I supposed to relax when apparently I now have some strange power and I'm in prison! The same rocks which have messed up my home are now responding to me!!!" (Y/n) panted and sat up straight looking at Varian "I'm sorry I snapped at you, I just got upset a-and I know it's not your fault I haven't been doing well these past days.." "It's okay, I understand heh it seems we both lost focus huh?" (Y/n) nodded moving back to Varian as he put one hand on her shoulder looking at the five rocks. "Yeah it seems so"

.

Varian inspected the small rocks wishing he had his tools but nonetheless. (Y/n) slept on the bed as he continued his work. Varian was lying if he said he wasn't worried for the girl he likes. It's all sudden and insane especially since she has to suffer the same fate that he caused. "nngh..no.." (Y/n) whimpered and held herself closer making the stones grow in a slow pace. "I didn't...Varian..sorry" He looked at (Y/n) in shame he was ashamed that she slept with nightmares that plauged her. He endured the same fate, every night his father's face would haunt him to the bone. He desprately wants his father back at any cost. Is this really what it cost though? The one he likes more than anyone be in such turmoil over his desprate moments and actions. "(Y/n) I'm sorry I hurt you, I just wanted my dad back so much, I didn't know it would hurt you so much" Varian inspected the rocks once more as soon as (Y/n) slightly clamed down in her dream state.

.

"(Y/n) are you up?" "Mmgh five more minutes" Varian chuckled "We don't have time for that silly" "Whhhy noot?" Varian got closer to her face and moved some of her (h/l) (h/c) hair out of the way from her face, as he admired her she spoke in a low tone "Varian" Varian shot up his face completely red "Y-y-uh-yes?" "You're so adorable" "Y-you really t-think so?" She giggled in a weird loopy way "..yeah you are" "What makes you say that?" To his suprisise she sat up cupping his face in her hands. (Y/n)'s eyes slightly sparkled in a light blue hue as she smiled "Everything..your eyes..mmfreckles...." Varian laughed softly while smiling. "There it is.." "Huh?" "That smile..makes my stomach flip it's so happy and it make's my day one hundred times better" She snorted as she hung her head down still loopy. "I wish I could've seen it forever"

Varian knew what this was now. A weird type of delusion she was not in a good environment obviously her nightmares seem to be keeping her up then she gives away. "With you around, you'll see my smile" "Yay..." Varian turned to the guy on the other side.

"..."