Indifference Part Three: 3

Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone for liking my story 🙂

Sidharth took Shehnaaz into bathroom and made her sit on the bed and started walking up and down in that small bathroom area. 

“Ghadhi ho tum, He was saying all that to you and you just kept listening. What is wrong with you? You should have slapped him. Pagal ho gayi ho kya. Ghad…” Sidharth stopped in between his ranting when he realized Sana is not listening to him. She is just staring into nothingness without blinking.

Sidharth quickly went on his knees in front on Shehnaaz and held her face in his hands. “Baby, what happened? Shehnaaz. Say somethings. Moti meri taraf dekh.” Sidharth said while shaking her. 

Shehnaaz suddenly came back from her trance and looked at him. “Sidharth…woh usne…mein aisi nahi hoon Sidharth.” Shehnaaz was finding it hard to breathe as she started sobbing.
Sidharth brought her face right next to his and tried to pacify her.

“Sana chup. I am here. Bas kar. Mera acha bacha hain na tu.” Shehnaaz nodded slightly and hugged him tightly.

“I am here for you. I am not going to let that idiot come near you. You are not alone Shehnaaz.”

Minutes passed before Shehnaaz calmed down a bit. After so long she was feeling safe and protected in his arms. He has no idea what it means to her when he said he will be here for her. She is been fighting everyone by herself for long time. “Thank you Sidharth”

Sidharth gave her smile and wiped her tears with his hands. Before they could continue their conversation, some of the housemates came in to check on her. “Tu theek hai na Sana.” Rashmi asked Sana. Even Asim, Arti and Bagga came to check on her.

Sana was overwhelmed by seeing actual concern in some of their eyes. “Mein theek hoon abb. Bas us Dey ke saath mein baat nahi karoongi”

As everyone was chatting with Shehnaaz, Arti couldn’t help but notice the way Sidharth was holding her hands. It was really hard for her to digest what was happening. She was proud of the fact Sidharth was closer to her than anyone else in this house but the way he stood up for Sana is something different. It was so hard for her to figure out.

“Bigg Boss chahte hain ki sabhi living area mein ekikrit hoon.”

Everyone left bathroom area to listen to what Bigg Boss have to say. Even in living room, Sidharth didn’t leave Sana’s side for a second. When Paras tried to talk to her, Sidharth asked him to leave as well. Like most of the time because of hostility, this task was suspended as well. Sidharth and Dey both were asked to control their anger.

There was awkwardness in the house whole day, no one dared to say anything regarding the fight that took place. Now everyone wanted for the day to finish. When lights went off Sana who was currently sitting with Asim, Rashmi and Bagga made her way towards her bed.

Before she could lay on her bed which she shared with Paras, Sidharth suddenly came and stopped her. “Tu mere bed par chal. I am not going to let you sleep here anymore. Rashmi already moved couple of days ago. So you won’t be taking anyone’s spot.”

“Nahi Sidharth mein theek hu yahi”. Shehnaaz argued as she didn’t want to get any more close to him. He already done so much for her.

“Meine pucha nahi tere se. Bata raha hoon. Take your stuff and come to bed. I am not going to let you stay near that Paras. Bahut kar liya tune jo tujhe karna tha. Samjh nahi ata tujhe kuch bhi. I will not be a stand by person now. Chal abb.”

They had staring at each other. Both of them were too stubborn to back out. After a minute or two, Shehnaaz signed and started collecting her stuff. Why does she even try? They both know he always wins.

Sidharth smirked as he helped her in moving her stuff. Finally he could keep her closer. People will not take advantage of his innocence baby anymore.

Shehnaaz kept staring at Sidharth as he slept on his side. She knows he is feeling protective about her. He always felt that even when they were together. Problem is that he never loved her or didn’t want to accept his own feeling towards her. Either way she will need to keep reminding herself of what happened last time between two of them. He can fight with others to protect her and she can fight with him to protect both of them from heartbreak.

….

Throughout that week, people started seeing changes in Sidharth. A guy who wouldn’t let anyone come near him is letting her do whatever. She is calling him names, calling him “kutta”, shouting at him, making him do house work and he is taking it all in without any complain. In fact he looked content while doing all her work. She somehow had him wrapped around his fingers.

Girls in the house are jealous of how close she is with Sidharth and also guys somewhere wanted to be pampered by Sana.