Indifference Part Three: 2

Days went by, it was clear that Sidharth and Shehnaaz are the strongest contestant on the show. Most of the things and issues are involved around them. Weekend with Salman Khan usually is concentrated on Shehnaaz. She is nurturing and becoming strong with all the attention she is receiving. Sidharth was talk of the town inside and outside the house as well. His attitude, his anger, his loyalty is liked by everyone.

Unfortunately, things between each other are same as the initial days. They talk to each other so formally and to the point, even housemates are thinking that these two have no/weakest connection with each other.

Housemates like Arti, Devoleena are so proud by the fact that Sidharth pays so much attention to them. They didn’t know that he is doing all that to get some sort of reaction from his moti. Anger. Jealousy. At this point he will be happy will just a little frown.

Even though Sana is ignoring him, he always try to look after her. He is really proud of her. The way everyone outside loves her makes him really happy. That is one reason why people inside the house are jealous of her. They always tries to instigate Sana. He tries to stay away from her fights but sometimes he just wants to go over to Shehnaaz and hold her in his protective arms. He wants to give a clear message that messing up Sana is same as messing with him. But to his disappointment he cannot do that.

If that was not enough, that Paras is still trying to get close to Sana. Sidharth knows his game, Paras was trying to get both Sana and Mahira to fight for him. That’s why whenever Paras goes to Sana, he also goes and sit close to them. He knows Sana is too innocent to understand Paras’s motive.

He also needs to stop her doing so much house work. She works more than everyone else without complaining. People are taking advantage of her. He is really irritated by that fact. ‘kya karun mein iss moti ka. Mujhe lagta hai mein yahaan game khelne nahi iska bodyguard banke aya hoon.’

Shehnaaz on the other hand is also tired of pretending. She can’t act anymore. It’s so frustrating when people comes to her and talk about Sidharth like they know him better. If only they knew. Especially that Arti, she is annoying her too much. And that Sidharth is also giving her more headache. Every time she hears him fighting with someone she wants to take him away from there. He gets too aggressive for her liking.

On Monday morning of their week 4. Sana was making food for everyone. She can see Sidharth flirting with Devoleena and Rashmi. Her mood is getting worse and worse as she keep observing trio sitting right in front of kitchen. Things got worse when Arti comes in kitchen claiming that Sidharth will not like what she is making.

“Sana mujhe pata hai, Sidharth yeh sabzi nahi khata. Tu sabke liye bana de. Mein Sidharth ke liye kuch aur bana doongi. And don’t worry mein apna rashan use kar loongi.” Arti insisted.

Shehnaaz is so angry now. She also knows this is not his favorite sabzi. She know better than everyone else. She hate how Arti is trying to somehow show her right on Sidharth. This Sabzi is what everyone wanted her to make so she made it. Sidharth is not baby he can eat whatever is made for once. She saw him eating it many time outside.

“Hain Yaar Arti, tu bana de mein teri help kar deti hoon. I don’t want Sid to eat something he doesn’t like.” Devoleena pitched in as she wants to stay on Sidharth’s good side.  

“Nahi tum dono rehne do. We get limited food and koi waste karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Sidharth can eat it like everyone else. It’s just breakfast, lunch mein kuch aur ban jayega. Right Sidharth.” Shehnaaz emphasized on his name and gave him a tight lipped smile and eyes that was daring him to say no.

Sidharth really didn’t like eating lauki ki sabji and avoided it most of the time. But the look the Sana is giving him scared him more. Like a good little boy he replied, “umm…Hain Shehnaaz theek hai..mera matlab sahi bol rahi hai. I will eat whatever is made. Thanks guys.”

Shehnaaz smirked after hearing that poor girls they didn’t know the power she holds when it comes to him. That morning Sidharth ate food with smile on his face ‘Finally, she showed some emotion towards him”

His happiness actually doubled when for dinner she by herself made and served him his favorite sweet. “yeh le kheer kha. Tere liye banayi hai kyun ki baad mein tu mujhe yeh na bole ki tujhe jaan bhuj kar bura khana deti hoon.” Shehnaaz kept the kheer bowl right next to him and went away. Sidharth knew it doesn’t matter whatever excuse she gave, she actually made kheer because she can’t see him struggling for even smallest thing such as food.

Next day was task day, Shehnaaz and Sidharth like most of the time were on opposite teams. Shehnaaz prefers it this way so she won’t have to interact much with him. The task started as normal, Shehnaaz’s team have to make Sidharth Dey and Asim leave each other’s hand.

Shehnaaz was giving her 100% in the task. Like always words were exchanges, things were said and task turned ugly quite quickly. Dey actually started personally attacking Arti and Shehnaaz who were in same team.

Sidharth kept quite and kept observing the game as he is in Dey’s team he thought about keeping his mouth shut. He knew that Shehnaaz can take care of herself and currently, Dey is attacking Arti more than Sana and that’s’ why he didn’t pay attention much.

But as the time went by Dey’s attention shifted to bad mouthing Shehnaaz. “mere se jaan bhuj kar chipak rahi hai”, “maze le 0rahi hai”, “larkon ke paas ana pasand he ise”, “Paras ab Mahira ke saath hai toh mere piche lag gayi”

Shehnaaz was trying to stay calm after listening to all this. She knew that Dey way trying to provoke her. Sidharth on other hand was trying to keep himself in control. He was verge of breaking. He is getting more annoyed with Saana as she was not fighting back.

Dey’s next statement where he called Shehnaaz, “thuki huyi larki” was too much for Sidharth to bear. In next instant he was holding Day by collar. “Kya bola tune. Phir se bol.” Sidharth shouted at Dey.

For a second everyone at house got stunned at the level of intensity at which Sidharth was holding Dey. “Teri himath kaise huyi use aise bolne ki. Tu hai kaun. I will not spare you” Sidharth brought Dey more closer to his face just to show him how serious he is regarding Sana.

“Shukla, What are you doing? You are in my team. Mein ne sach bola sab kuch. Dekha nahi kaise mujh par char rahi thi” Dey replied back.

“Do you think I give a fuck about which team I am in. Abhi sun lo agar aaj ke baad tune Shehnaaz ke bare mein kuch bhi bola I will not spare you. I don’t care agar uske baad mujhe show se nikalna pare.” Sidharth said while leaving Dey’s collar.

“Actually sabhi sun lo agar kisi ne bhi Shehnaaz ke bare mein ulta sedha bola toh mere se bura koi nahi hoga.” Sidharth said while glancing at Paras to send his point across.

Shehnaaz was standing there num after listening to all this. She is not sure how to react. She want to go her bed and cry. It was hard to control her emotion right now. She was so engrossed in herself that she didn’t even realize that Sidharth is taking her towards bathroom area.

Leaving behind very confused housemates. They were not sure what was happening, why Sidharth was reacting on behalf of a person who he doesn't even talk to. They never seen them talking more than one or two sentence to each other. Sidharth didn’t even react when Dey was talking similarly to Arti, so what’s special about Shehnaaz.