Indifference Part Two: 1

Destiny played a great role in making Sidharth realise that he has some sort of feeling towards Shehnaaz. When he went to secret room and saw how much she is missing him. It was great feeling.

Now that he is back, he promised himself to be with her all the time. He just couldn’t keep himself away from her. He wants , no, needs to protect her from two faced people in this house.

He knows it is not place or time to talk about their feelings towards each other. That’s why he decided not to express his feeling to Sana yet. Also, he is still not sure what exactly is he feeling. He needs to ensure that this is not just protectiveness he feels because she is just innocent and clean hearted person but he feels protective because he sees her as his potential partner, someone who he can eventually fall in love with.

Shehnaaz was also over the moon that Sid is back. Her only friend in this house. A person who gave her undivided attention. A person who genuinely liked her. She respected Sidharth alot. She had a strong feeling towards Sidharth but dismissed it as a friendship. She is merely a small model in front of long career of Sidharth Shukla and she knew that he only sees her as a kid and friend.

Despite having these inner thoughts, they unknowingly were getting closer and closer. The viewers also were loving this genuine connection between two totally opposite people.

Then came a day where they were given a Billie task. Task was going smoothly, Sana and Sidharth were enjoying themselves. Then Sana again confessed her feeling towards Paras. Her only thought was game and to save herself. She knew that she don’t actually feel anything towards him.

For Sidharth though it was like someone just poured bucket of cold water on his head. Of course she likes Paras. She was saying since start of Bigg Boss. She chose him on the stage as well. What was he thinking.

He is so upset with her. It feels like she played with him. Unknowingly or knowingly she is betrayed him.

As he was thinking that Sana came and hugged him from behind.

Sidharth said while removing her hands from his waist, “main Sidharth hoon aap mujhse door rahiye.”

Confused Sana asked, “Sidharth kya huya"

Sidharth replied, “exactly I am Sidharth not Paras. Just stay away from me.”

Sana was not sure what was happening. Why he was behaving like that. Over the next day she tried to pacify him but there was no use.

Then Vikas made her understand why Sid was behaving like that. It was all because of Paras. Sidharth had stronger feelings towards her. After realising  that She was actually happy and sad at same time. She just didn’t know how to make things better.

However, on Rashmi and Sidharth’s major fight, Sana fiercely protected Sid. She was a live shield. Sidharth realised maybe just maybe Sana actually cared about him way more than she thinks.

That night they were back to same Sidharth and Sana. While cuddling on their bed Sana said, “Sidharth tu mere liye sabse jayda important hai is ghar mein. Tu mera hai.”

Instead of saying anything Sidharth just kissed her on forehead. Sidharth decided to move forward but this time with an insecurity called Paras.

Over next week  and half things were good between them. They fought and made up about silly things and Sidharth kept taunting her about Paras.

Sana now knew that they both have feelings for each other and she somehow made things bad for herself by bringing Paras between them that time. She from her side was doing everything she can to ensure Sidharth that Paras meant nothing to her. She just had a connection with Paras because he is Punjabi. That’s it!

New task was given by Bigg Boss, where they have to make some dolls. In this task, both Paras and Sidharth were on one team and Sana was with Asim’s team.

Task went as usual with fights and arguments. Bigg Boss at the end asked both teams to chose a person each to send in jail. Sidharth’s team say inside in living room and Asim’s team went outside to make a decision.

After sometime Bigg Boss asked for their decision.

Asim said, “sir hum Sana ko jail Jane ke liye select karte hain. Kyunki woh humari team se jayda dusri team mein interested thi.”

After hearing Sana’s name with heavy heart Sidharth announced, “sir hum Paras ko chunte hai kyunki usne task radh karne ki kosish ki thi,”

Sana closed her eyes and defeated complaint to God. “Baba ji app mere saath hi aise kyun karte ho. Aab yeh kharoos mujhe nahi chodega,”

Sana knew this is worst thing that could happen. Two days straight with Paras and at same place where Sidharth and Sana made real connection. This is so bad.

Sidharth left the living room and laid on his bed. Now he himself pushed Sana towards Paras. Day and night they will be together. Away from him.

He thought about just sleeping outside near the jail area. But quickly discarded that thought as it sounds crazy to him as well.

Sana came to pack her stuff and to talk to him.

Sana called, “Sidharthhhh. Mein kya karoon abb.”

Sidharth, “jao apne Paras ke pass. Ab toh mauka bhi hai. Mahira bhi nahi hogi wha pe.”

Sana, “Aisa kuch nahi hai Sidharth. Main toh jana bhi nahi chati wahan. Mujhe tere pass Rehna hai.”

Sidharth melted a little but kept his facade going, “just go away Sana.”

Sana signed and decided to leave as its time to enter jail. But before leaving she said, “Mein teri hoon Sidharth

Sidharth stayed on his bed as all housemates went near the jail. Most of the housemates were grinning as this provided them best opportunity to keep two strongest people away from each other.

...