Indifference: 1

While Shehnaaz tolerated and ignored most of his taunting and anger. The words he said today were too much for her to ignore. But she sat there quietly, listening to them as they continued talking and not even one person bothered with what just took place.

“isse thora sa bhau de do to upar hi char jati hai”

Sana was in her own world now, not listening to anything but just thinking. Am I really like that? Does he really thinks that way about me? Did he really meant it or is it just another thing he said to make her angry? And no one else disputed him. They all sat there indifferently. 

She couldn’t stay there anymore. She made some excuse and left. Sid on the other hand knows that he again crossed the line. But he also knows that she will not stay away for long time. She will come back as always. She just can’t stay angry with anyone. But little did he know that his misconception regarding Sana is about to break. True she will talk to him again, true she will become his friend again, true she will not stay angry with him but the gap that he created is not going to close.

That day Sehnaaz thought seriously about her choices and her actions. She decided to become stronger. She cannot bare more insults and taunting. Then she remembers what Sid told her before.

“mein tere se kabhi nafrat nahi karunga par mein tere touch mein bhi nahi rahunga”

She decided she will do the same. Sana thought to herself mein bhi tere se hamensha pyar karti rahugi tera saath dungi par ab tere karreb nahi aaongi. I will just become an ordinary person in your life here on Bigg Boss.

I will talk to you but just as much as required. I will not touch you even though I love you.

Sid sitting with his group kept glancing towards the house to get glimpse of her. Asim, Rashmi and Vishal are also sitting outside, so what is she doing inside by herself?

If she expects me to go and pacify her again, that will not happen.

As Sidharth was thinking about this. Sana walks out of the house. She had this smile and look on her face that Sidharth never see before. She looks like girl on mission but what is she going to do. Sid was bracing himself for a yet another fight or some irritating actions that she do to pacify him.

But to his surprise she came and sat next to them and acted like nothing is wrong. She behaved like all the previous incidents never happened. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled. She gave him smile that you give to a stranger. Not that he ever going to admit to anyone or himself but this smile scared Sid to death.

Whole day passed by Sana kept her new façade going, Sid doesn’t know what is happening but it is annoying the hell out of him. But he can’t do or say anything, because Sana is doing nothing wrong. She is talking to him laughing, making jokes, everything that she always does, but she is not the same. She is not touching him, not looking at him the same way. She is sitting fucking 2 meters apart when there is enough space right next to him. This is driving him crazy.

And worst thing is he don’t know how and what to complain about in this situation. **(I wish Sana should have ignored Sid like that in reality. It would have been fun :D)

Sana being Sana kept everyone entertained, oblivious to what is going in Sidharth’s mind. “Use kuch farak nahi parta ki mein us se kaise baat kar rahi hum. Vo yehi chata tha”

Sid decided he will talk and sort this out. Being how he is, he will not openly apologise.

Sid – “ what happening with you?”

Sana- “ matlab”

Sid- “matlab yeh ke tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho”

Sana- “kaise behave kar rahi hoon? Tu khud hi toh keh raha tah ki door reh wohi kar rahi hoon.”

Sidharth again diverted the conversation “ok, ok, jo tumne karna hai karo. Just fuck of from here”

Sana again gave herself a pep talk regarding being strong and left astonished Sidharth standing once again near the pool.

Two days goes by with usual fights, back biting, gossips but two souls are now pretending to be happy. They are so good at pretending that they don’t even realize the depth of destruction they are feeling. The worse time was at night when they are left with their thoughts, missing the warmth of their nightly embrace. They were sharing beds yet they were so far.

On Wednesday just days before WKW, all the housemates where locked inside the bed room  with curtain close as some changes were being done in living room. Sidharth and his group was sitting next to Sid’s bed. And the other team including Sana was on Asim’s bed.
Paras, Shefali and Arti was particularly happy to see the difference between Sid and Sana.

Sana and Asim was sharing a blanket and laying in one bed while Rashmi and Vishal were sitting on other bed chatting.

Usually, Sana intentionally or unintentionally keeps an eye on what Sid’s doing, however, today she is having very important conversation with Asim and for that moment she actually forgot her surroundings. They were talking about them being new to this industry and how they are going to deal with work once they go outside. Asim was particularly interested in Punjabi industry as he wants to work outside with Himanshi.

Sidharth was getting restless every time he looks towards them. Seeing Sana and Asim in one blanket and having some deep conversation was killing him. Nearly an hour is passed. Now, Sid wants to know what they are talking about right away.

He makes a plan to go bathroom as Asim’s bed is right next to it. So he can get some idea on what’s going on. He goes towards the bathroom and intentionally walks slowly and pretends to set his hair in mirror.

“Asim Yaar, mein bata nahi sakti mein kitna acha feel kar rahi hoon ab. Tu ab bahar jake meri help karega Mumbai mein set hone ke liye. Logon se bhi milvayega. Mein janti hoon ki tu bhi naya hai is industry mein lekin mujse so Jayda hi janta hai na. Ab meri thodi tension door ho gayi hai ki mein kaise adjust karoon gi akeli yahan par. Mujhe to koi janta bhi nahi hai. Kisi apne ka hona kitna important hota hai. Thank you” Sidharth heard Sana saying this to Asim while holding his hand as he walks into the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, Sidharth wanted to shout. He wanted to break something.  No! he wanted to break someone specific. Someone laying down with his Sana.

How dare she say that!

Like he is going to let Asim come near her when they are outside. He will be the one taking care of her. Period. He will introduce her to the industry. It is his job. Not some random person's.

Now all of this getting out of hand. It’s time to take charge. He is going to get her back whether anyone likes it or not. And this time he is going to make sure everyone know who she belongs with.

“Enjoy your last conversation with your sensible Asim, Sana. Because from tomorrow you will back where you should be..permanently.”