Indifference: 2

Next day, Sidharth woke up with purpose and aim. He will get his moti back. He glanced towards living room and saw some of the layout changed. The couch was arranged differently for some new task. Then he turned his face towards kitchen and suddenly he started to smile. There stood Shehnaaz with her scarf on her head cooking food.

One of things that he always admired this about Sana is that she never complained about her duties or sharing food. With this thought in his mind Sidharth went to freshen up.

On the other side Shehnaaz doesn't know what's happening between her and Sidharth now. There is this weirdness between them. He keeps staring at her without saying anything She is actually feeling really shy all of a sudden .

Asim: "Sana tune paranthe bahut bariya baniye hai"

Sana grinned : "haina mein kina acha banati hoon na"

Sana, Asim and their gang was laughing and giggling when suddenly Sana felt someone sat on her adjacent chair. She had her face towards Asim but she can feel him. After long time Sidharth took initiative and came sat next to her.

"Moti baby yara glass pass karna" Shehnaaz gave him surprised look. Now he calling her moti baby again!

"Baby glass pass kar na. Kya kar rahi hai tu"

"Hain. Yeh le" Shehnaaz fumbled.

"Thanks baby" Sidharth smirked.

Dekha hu kitni der tak mere se strangers ki tarah behave kare gi. Effect to ho hi rahi hai tu.

Sana tried ignoring Sidharth again. She kept her focused towards Asim and Rashmi's conversation. It's better than dealing with her beating heart.

Sidharth finished his food and before he could leave the table he came up with an idea. He took her in his arms and gave her hard kiss on her cubby cheeks.

"Thank you for the food, baby. Bahut acha tha"

Without looking back he leaves the table. Leaving Sana is gooey mess and other's in shocked state.

Sometime later everyone started doing there own things. Some were sitting outside and others were roaming around the house.

Arti called Sana from outside and asked "Sana yaar mere liye aaj tu bartan saaf kar degi. Tujhe pata hei 2-3 din se mein theek nahi feel kar rahi. Doctor ne aaj Subah mujhe kam karne se bhi mana ka diya hai. Please yaar"

"theek hai yaar. Agar tu theek nahi hai toh kar deti hoon" Sana replied not thinking much about it.

However, Sidharth was getting really pissed about it. Sana just made breakfast for everyone and now this. She is so easy going about these things. He hated that.

Sidharth gave Sana indication with his hand and asked Sana to meet him in the bedroom area.

As soon as Sana entered the room he said "tu bartan saaf nahi karegi"

Sana: "kyun"

Sid: "tune khana banaya hai na. Abhi yeh karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai."

Sana: "woh Arti theek nahi hai. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai"

Sid: "lekin mujhe hai problem! Tujhe intna acha ban ne ki koi zarurat nahi hai."

Sana: "par..."

Sid: "meine keh diya na nahi kare gi tu bas ab"

Sana somewhere understood that he is being protective again. She didn't want to continue talking to him. She is on verge of blurting out her real feelings again. So she took the easy root.