Chapter~1

4th February 1457~

4th February 1457~

Author POV:

It was all silent.....very silent to be precise....

There was a man trying to jump out of the big palace walls. He tried not to make any sounds as he was smiling cheekily.

"Prince what are you doing!"
A voice came from behind.

"Ugh not again. Hyung!"
He came down the wall and frustratingly walked to the elder.

"Were you trying to jump on the wall to visit the village again yoongi ?"
The elder dragged the younger to his chamber.

"Jin hyung, I'm almost at a age to get married and rule the kingdom so why can't I go outside?"
He asked rather angrily.

"If a prince goes outside at this hour it wouldn't be very nice to the kings ear."
Jin said.

"Are you threatening me?"
Yoongi asked.

"Maybe"
The elder said and left the room for the younger to rest.

"Ugh, I will go outside someday."
Once he made a decision he wouldn't trade it for world.

14th February 1457~

This time he was successful!

He couldn't wait to see the outside world and his people.

"Hey little boy!"
A husky voice called him. He turned around and saw some goons who were holding sticks.

"What do you want?"
He spoke with a cold voice.

"Open that hat of yours...let's see why you were hiding your face."
He and his friends laughed after saying that making the prince boil in anger.

He kept in mind to punish these kind of people once he becomes the king.

"No"

"What did you say"
It angered the mans.

"I said no you deaf"
He smirked after saying that.

"You wouldn't want to know what this deaf could do to you."
They held their weapons to their chest showing the prince.

Losers.

Yoongi picked up a wooden stick he found on the ground all prepared to fight.

The atmosphere was cold and not so good.

The villagers knew how strong and dangerous those 3 goons were. But they didn't dare to move or stop the fight.

One of them came infront of yoongi with all his might but yoongi being strong and smart easily dogged his attack and hit his back with the stick so hard.

He picked up the weapon the guy had in his hands and did a few tricks only people who mastered fighting could do.

But that didn't stop the other two. They both ran to yoongi and tried to hit him.

"Two vs one ain't a fair fight. Looks like I need to teach lesson to you two dogs also."
He laughed and fought with both hands.

It was hard but he still managed to dogged all the attacks.

Except one.

The one on his face.

After the fight yoongi couldn't see anything clearly because of the deep cut in his face

After the fight yoongi couldn't see anything clearly because of the deep cut in his face. He lost conscious after that.

February 16 1457~

Yoongi woke up in a room with light coming through the window.

His head was aching a lot but he realised that he is somewhere unknown. In the hurry he quickly stood up and ran to the door. His head was too heavy so he almost fell down the floor. "ALMOST"

"Oh my, sir are you all right?"
Yoongi heard a very soft and soothing voice. He was in someone else's embrace but he wasn't feeling uncomfortable. Instead it was comforting.

"You shouldn't have move from the bed. You're not completely cured."
She said while taking yoongi back to the bed.

Yoongi was too weak to protest anyways.

"You were so brave fighting with those goons. But unfortunately You're face still has that scar."

"What?!"
Yoongi screamed.

Which made the little girl shook.

"Uh yes my father is a doctor here so he cured you but that scar had a deep cut so it still"
The girl got cut off by yoongi.

"But why don't I remember fighting tho..." yoongi felt lost and he doesn't remember anything.

"D-Did I perhaps hit my head somewhere?" He tried to remember but he couldn't.

"Oh when you lost conscious you kind of hit the ground real hard....maybe it's the impact of that thing?" He found himself staring at the girl unknowingly.

"Is the scar looking really bad?" He asked.

"It's just a scar plus you still look handsome if thats what you're worried about."
The girl said out unknowingly.

Which made yoongi feel happy from inside for some reason.

"You think I'm handsome"
He questioned the girl. Smirking

"Uhh- yea-uh no...I..."
She became speechless and ran out of the room to inform her father that his patient is awake.