Chapter 16

"Yeah and I asked her what was she doing in there. Hahahaha she said she was practicing swiming at a flower garden" jungkook laughed talking about Sumi.

Yn was grocery shopping and met him on the way. He did offer to carry the grocery bag so why not.

"And then the other day she came with brother taehyung to our home because his wedding got fixed with narae." He said

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yeah they are going around every house to invite people. They'll probably come to your house today." He said.

"Wait...are you helping me so you'll see her again?" She squint her eyes and looked at him.

He was taken aback because he didn't know the woman was this smart.

"Anyway. Let's walk fast." He said and used his long legs to almost run.

Yn sighed and tried to keep her pace with him.
——————————
Yn pov

At night

"Yoongi how was your day?"We were finally relaxing after a day of work.

"Meh could be better. It was so frustrating that I couldn't see you all day." He said making invisible patterns on my palm. Why did he have to be so cute.

"Aww you missed me!"i cupped his face with my hands and his lips was in pout.

He moved his face closer to mine out of nowhere and kissed me.

"Y-you what" I was shocked with that bold movement.

"What? You expected me to stay still when I had the chance to kiss you?" I said monotonously like the yoongi he is.

I couldn't argue with him like usual because this man made me so weak for him. ARGH CURSE MY HEART!!

"Marry me." He did not ask he DEMANDED.

I started coughing now. My face is so red. Let me breathe yoongi what is up with your sudden display of affection.

"That was so? Random" I said trying to compose myself.

"I'm serious. We both love each other and everyone in the village believes we are husband and wife so why not make that lie a true? And isn't lying a bad thing which could end us up in hell?" He said showing me his gummy smile.

I mean it's not a bad idea. I always wanted to get married since I was a kid and I can never find a man like him. He protected me from the danger even though we weren't close, he could've left me there and ran away when he had the chance but he didn't. But I don't know if I'll be a good wife. I'm scared what if I can't

"I don't know yoongi what if I'm not good enough." I looked away from stating my concern.

He lifted my face and made me look at his deep eyes which reflected nothing but love.

"We've been together for a long time now. You need not worry about that. You always take care of me. Make me feel protected and loved. I'm not good with words so what I'm saying is...make me the luckiest man by being the mother of my kids...with the s cause I want at least 4"

I chuckled at his words. The sweetest confession ever. I hugged him and he buried his face on my neck.

He stood up and took me hands in his.

"Let's go" he said

"Where?"

"To get married." I widened my eyes. This fast? Where would we even find a priest at this hour.
————————————
He took me to a lake. Fascinating view

"I was wondering when you two will come

"I was wondering when you two will come." I heard a voice.

All our friends, jungkook, jimin, hoseok and....Irene?

I went to Irene and hugged her immediately.

"How? Did you?" I asked her

"Yoongi, He sent me a letter telling me what happened and he also asked me to help preparing for your...wedding" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I looked at yoongi with teary eyes and a big smile on my face. What good karma did I do to deserve him in my life.

"Ok ladies, now let's start the wedding I'm feeling quite sleepy." Jungkook said yawning.
————————
Idk what happens in a wedding so yeah

Author pov

The wedding was complete and two hearts became one. The night was dark but still young. The moonlight shining on the newly wed. (I absolutely have no idea how marriage works to here you go)

"Wait I still have one little thing prepared." Yoongi said.

He signalled something to hoseok and he immediately passed a small pouch to yoongi. Yn was wondering what might it be. He took our a seed from the pouch and held it in his hands.

"I'm sorry that our marriage had to be rushed and I couldn't prepare a gift for you. So I want us to plant this seed and let it grow just like our love. This will be my promise to you that just like a tree, my love for you will grow more and more everyday until death knocks on my door." Yoongi spoke with sincerity and love. He was determined to let his wife know how much he loves her.

"Yoongi...thank you so much. Honestly you've already done so much and I'm so happy that it's you who I will spend the rest of my life with." Yn was overwhelmed with all the love and dedication.

"Let me give you a gift as well. Tell me what do you want." Yn asked him.

"Well..hmm a tree without its leaves look empty and do you know some people call leaves the babies of a tree?" Yoongi said with slight mischief.

Yn looked down shyly and nodded slowly understanding what he meant

Both of them proceeded to plant the seed in hopes of it becoming a beautiful tree one day.

"Ok guys let's go I can barely open my eyes now." Jimin said and walked away.

"Yeah btw Yn I'm staying with Sumi, Hoseok said she is Jungkooks girlfriend. She's very nice. I gotta go now bye" she said and went away.

"What!" Jungkook shouted and hoseok ran for his life.

The remaining two people were laughing at them. Yoongi sneakily snaked his hands to his wife's waist and pulled her close. Yn gasped and look at him.

"What are you doing husband?" Yn said.

"Giving you a little teaser for our first night. I want twins by the way." Yoongi said.

"For that we need to reach home first, and just so you know I'm done being shy now. You always make my face so red. I Min Yn wife of min yoongi pledge to make Min yoongi husband of Min Yn shy at least once." Yn was determined and has fire in her eyes.

Fun's about to happen
——————————