Chapter 11

Author PoV:

Morning came with new hope for yoongi and Yn. They finally reached a village which seemed pretty far from their original place. They had been walking about hours continuously all they need is a shelter and food. They roamed around the area to find some people to know about the place.

As they were walking they heard sound of music and people screaming in joy.

"What's happening there?" Yn asked.

"Let's go and check." Yoongi said.

They both went towards the crowd and it was some kind of a dance show. It was amazing how two men's were dancing since it was very rare to see males dancing in this country.

One of them winked at the girls and they were swooning over him. Definitely popular between women's. Another was radiating a bright energy something which yoongi and Yn needed.

"Thank you everyone for watching our dance we will comeback with better performance next time." Sunshine guy said.

Yn POV

They look nice. I think we can ask help from them.

"Yoongi should we ask them for help?"

"I don't know? Maybe?" He said.

We approached them and they noticed our presence.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?" They said.

"We are new here and we were wondering if there was any shelter near by." Yoongi said

"Oh yeah there's an empty house the people originally living there moved to a new place. Come we will show you around." The guy who made all the girls swoon for him said.

"Yah, jimin-ah let's introduce ourselves first." Sunshine guy said as he hit the guy who made all the girls swoon for him.

"My name is hoseok, jung Hoseok." He smiled. He seems like an angle literally.

 He seems like an angle literally

"My name is park jimin." He smiled, no wonder all the girls are crazy for him.

" He smiled, no wonder all the girls are crazy for him