Chapter 17

Author pov

Yn and yoongi finally reached their home. It didn't even take them 15 minutes because he was so impatient. It was finally time for them to make a soulful union. When they reached the gates, yoongi carried his wife and went inside.

He slowly put her down on their mattress and touched her cheeks with his hands. She leaned towards his hands and put her hands on top of his.

"If you want more time then tell me, I'll stop."he said.

"No yoongi. Today I won't stop you. Make me yours"Yn said and yoongi immediately started kissing her.

Their lips moving in sync. Feelings each other more and more. Yn put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. Yoongi used his one hand to hold his body and another to roam her body from her neck to her waist.

After making out for like a solid 10 minutes they finally broke off. (We don't need oxygen in this household)

"Can I?" He asked. Yn nodded giving her consent.
(I'm not made for writing smuts, I can't I couldn't)
——————————
The morning came and the sun shines brightly making yoongi wake up first. He saw his wife sleeping in his embrace naked which made him remember the night before how she was squirming and moaning so much. He touched her cheeks and admired her beauty. The beauty which was his now.

At this time Yn also woke up from her slumbers and saw yoongi starring at her. She kinda felt shy after the night they spent together. She started at his lips, the same lips which gave her kisses everywhere and made her feel so much pleasure. Those eyes which are always filled love and warmth was so dark and sexy. The deep grunts he produced. She was crazy for him.

"It's time to wake up now husband." She spoke first. "I'd rather not when my wife is so beautiful." He replied.

"Well, we gotta eat and go to work also" she said touching his chest with her fingers.

Yoongi flipped over and went on top of her. "I don't mind eating you actually. You look appetising." He said with a smirk

"I suppose it's too early right now for work anyway.

(Morning sex ig)
————————
2 days later~

Yn started doing pottery now because yoongi wouldn't let her pluck flowers. She was about to go home after making about 20 cup when someone called her.

"Hiii! It's me yours truly jungkook and I brought Sumi with me today"he came with a grand entrance.

She looked at them and raised her eyebrows.

"Your husband send us here to take you home. He wants you to be protected." Sumi said.

"From what exactly?" Asked yn.

"I don't know bugs maybe Anyway let's go I'm tired." Jungkook said.

Yn cleaned her hands and followed the two young people.

"When are you proposing to her?"Yn asked.

Jungkook looked a bit sad hearing that. He ignored her question and asked Sumi something.

"So who is the guy your brother fixed your alliance with?" He asked.

Yn was a taken aback a bit. She had no idea about this.

"Oh..he's the son of the village head...my brother said that he'll make me happy and he seems happy with it also."Sumi replied back losing her happy spirit after bringing up the topic of her marriage.

Yn knew she was a nobody to Mendel in their matter but all she hoped was for them to happy.

Everyone knew about Sumi and jungkook in the village, they weren't blind. Even taehyung knew how much Jungkook loves his sister but Jungkook and Sumi are not dating each other so when the village head came to ask for his sisters hand in marriage with his son he couldn't disagree.

But his sisters happiness mattered to him also. He made sure that if even one of them will come forward to stop the marriage, he will. Even if he has to fight with the village head.

Yn mentally slapped herself for making the atmosphere weird so she thought of an idea.

"Race you to my house whoever loses will have to treat others." With this she dashed.

Sumi and jungkook were shocked but then started running as well. Money is more important anyway.
—————————

soldiers were outside the min couples house searching for something or rather someone.

"Excuse me?"

The soldiers immediately looked at where the voice came from.

"This is trespassing. Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

The soldiers looked at one another but remained quiet.

At the time Yn arrived panting from all the useless running she brought up upon herself. She was with Sumi when she saw the soldiers and immediately got scared thinking they were the ones who were chasing them.

"Jungkook, can you go call yoongi immediately." She ordered jungkook. He nodded and left immediately sensing possible danger.

"We are ordered to take you and the crown prince safely back to the royal palace."
————————
Hey so happy moments are about to die soon