005 -Sincerely Me-

Start from the beginning

-Zoe's POV-

"The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman at your service!" Jared said giggling and bowing, for some reason??? "Whatever. Listen we need your help." I said stepping in front of Evan. "You need him out of the closet?" Jared asked nodding his at Evan, who immediately turned bright red. "I- wh-what!? N-no!" Evan stepped in front of me. "I-I'm not-" "Sure, Acorn. Whatever helps you sleep at night." and winked at him. Jesus this is really gay.

There was a pause. I cleared my throat. "Do you know how to make fake emails?" He chuckled. "Know? Ha! I practically invented them bitch." He said moving to the side to let us in his house. Evan went after me.

We went to his room, and he sat down on his swivel chair. "Why do you ask?" He said glancing at both of us, looking up at me because I was standing, and looking down at Evan because he was sitting on the floor.

There was a pause. "OkimighthaveliedtoZoe'sparentsaboutbeingfriendswithConnorandnowtheywantemails."

Evan looked up at Jared. I stood there awkwardly, I felt like a third wheel on a date. Jared blinked. "Holy shit." He said glancing at me. "Yeah..." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Holy. Fucking. Shit." "So...can you make them?" Evan asked moving closer to the chair. Again a third wheel.

"Make them? Hah! Why would I be apart of your pathetic-" he looked down and looked into Evan's eyes. His sarcastic smile faded. "Please..?" He looked at me, and I nodded. "Ugh. Fine sweetheart." He said and booped Evan's nose, making him go pink. AGAIN THIRD WHEEL.

He got up and got his computer from in his desk, opening it. He typed something and turned to us.

"Alright, what's your brother like?"

"What?"

"What's your brother like..? To make the emails you have to make it realistic."

"How should I know? I haven't exactly talked to him for years."

"O-oh god..." Evan squeaked curling up and hugging his knees. "How the hell do you not know your own brother idiot?!" "Look neither do my parents! So why don't we just...guess?" "Guess? Guess?! That never goes well you fucking idiot-" "it's worth a try..." we both look down at Evan.

"I-I mean, who knows? It could work?" Sometimes I wondered if he was part mouse. I looked back at Jared. He groaned, and began typing. "Dear...Evan...Hansen" he smirked.

Evan and I glanced at each other and got up to read over his shoulder

Evan furrowed his eyebrows as he read the email Jared was typing.

"Dear Evan Hansen
We've been way too out of touch" Eh that was fine "Things have been crazy, and it sucks we don't talk that much. But I should tell you that I think of you each night ;) " Wait. "I rub my-"

I screamed and slammed the computer shut. Evan shoved Jared's arm. "Why would you write that?!" Jared giggled. God why him. "I'm just trying to tell the truth!" "This needs to be perfect! These emails have to be have to prove we were actually friends!"

He grabbed the computer and sat on Jared's bed. He opened it and deleted a line. "But you weren't actually friends." Evan groaned. "Just!- I'll do it." We both moved to Jared's bed.

I was going to take the seat next to Evan, but Jared slipped past me and took it. That's...ga- weird, right? It gets gA- WEIRDER. He put his hand on Evan's shoulder and rested his chin on his hand. Evan didn't seemed bothered by it and just kept typing.

Jared grinned at me as if to tell me that he won??? What the hell was he trying to win??? I just sat down on Evan's other side. "I've gotta tell you, life without you has been hard," "Hard?" "Has been bad," "bad? Pff!" "HAS BEEN ROUGH." "hA! Kinky!" I looked at him. "Dude."