Worth It And Currents.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I heard it's pretty reliable reliable." I agreed and the women nodded her head still whimpering in pain and we both looked around.

Before Scott did anything I placed my hand on hers giving it a light squeeze but I didn't expect to feel this rush of pain.

I thought I saw gold lines going up my arms but then again I believed was just seeing things.

You know with sometimes thinking I'm hallucinating.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows looking over at me but I was more focused on what just happened. I don't think she noticed because of the pain she was in but he heavy breaths did seem to go down a little bit.

At the same time as Scott I placed my hand on hers and let out another whine under my breath trying to hide the pain while watching the fiery gold streaks going up my arms retracing my veins.

This may just be the time when I accept that I'm supernaturally weird, but that ain't happening.

I looked up at the women who had let out one last heavy breath before opening her eyes looking at both of us giving us a thankful smile.

I looked down at my hands and watched the gold lines disappear and Scott gave the women a smile and nod before standing up and grabbing my arm pulling me aside. He could've been nicer!

"You just took her pain away." Scott whispered not very quietly yet not very loudly. But he was in disbelief once again.

"I know! Don't you think I saw!" I whisper-yelled back and Scott grabbed onto my wrist to see if the gold lines were still there. "Maybe we're just seeing things or-"

"Sky we've seen enough things to know that this is real. How did you not know you could do that?!" Scott asked as if somehow me not knowing every aspect of how weird I was, was my fault!

Couldn't tell if he noticed, but me being the spotlight to myself wasn't exactly something I did!

"Sorry Scott I don't exactly have the time to figure out what I can do when I'm saving your ass. Which reminds me I still need a thank you for saving your ass!" I whispered back and we looked at each other for one second and sighed.

"The lines you had were gold. They weren't black like a werewolves." He states and I nodded my head looking down at my arm.

"Yeah well I'm not doing whatever that was again. Talk about the pain." I huffed and Scott laughed not taking me seriously and I tried hiding my grin but it was no use. "And don't even get me star-"

I was cut off by a very familiar voice

"Someone... Someone help me! I need help!" Ethan yelled with Danny practically leaning all his weight on him as if he couldn't help himself.

I quickly tapped Scott and we both rushed over to Ethan and Danny with Melissa with us. She helped Danny down on one of the chairs and all I could hear was Danny suffocating even more each second.

Scott quickly grabbed Ethan and we both let out an angry growl.

"What did you do to him?" Scott asked almost wanting to murder Ethan. I am totally up for that option.

"Nothing. He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, but it... it just kept getting worse." He panicked answering back and I looked back over at Melissa who was doing some really rushed checkups on Danny.

"This is not good. How much longer on Dr. Hilyard?!" Melissa yelled at the revolutionist hut she just shrugged her shoulders. "His larynx has shifted to the side. I think it's a tension pneumothorax."