Chapter Fifteen

As if Taehyung had shifted the universe, Jeongguk's mother arrived at a nice, small apartment that had been kept secretly by Namjoon, in case of an emergency.

As soon as she was safe, Taehyung had climbed atop Jeongguk, who was laying on the bed spread-eagle style, and leaned down, kissing the younger's lips softly.

"Did I not tell you, my little human? I'll take you to her after your classes tomorrow. Right now, she's not in a condition to face you. She is very tired and needs lots of rest."

"Can you handle waiting till tomorrow afternoon?"

Jeongguk's eyes filled with tears as he leaned up, shoving his face against the vampire's clothed chest, small, quiet sobs leaving his lips.

"Th-thank you, T-Taehyun-g. Thank you so- so m-much..."

The pair stayed wrapped in each other's arms for a good five minutes, Jeongguk crying softly into the latter's chest. Once he had calmed down significantly, he leaned back, his now bloodshot eyes staring into Taehyung's red ones.

"I- I'll never be able to repay you for this, Taehyung. What you've done for me since we met, and especially saving my mother... I- I don't know how to repay you for that."

It seemed that an idea struck Taehyung, and he leaned down, and carefully slid his fangs over Jeongguk's neck, body rubbing closely against the human's.

"There is something that comes to mind, Jeongguk..."

He knew what Taehyung wanted. As the elder sunk his fangs into his neck, Jeongguk moaned out softly, tilting his head back as his eyes squeezed shut, fingers fisting the bedsheets tightly.

"T-Taehyung... P-please... I- I want to finish school first.. And then- if you want to- to turn me, I'll let you, just- please, let me finish school..."

It was those words spoken that made Taehyung detach from the younger male's flesh, their eyes once again meeting.

"I can wait till you finish school, if you can promise that you'll allow me to make you mine forever. That will be more than enough to pay me back for all I've done for you."

And Jeongguk nodded his head a bit before offering his neck to Taehyung once again.

"I-I know you're tired, so- you can feed from me... I-I promise, Taehyung, that you can turn me once I finish school. I promise I'll l-let you."

With a small grunt from Taehyung, the vampires fangs embedded themselves back into Jeongguk's flesh, lips clamping down as he (Jeongguk) moaned out softly from the pain and pleasure, now moving to grab at Taehyung, holding the elder male close while he fed.

Jeongguk didn't understand why Taehyung's venom made him feel pleasure, he really couldn't. It just didn't make sense to him. A vampire's bite was supposed to cause pain, it was supposed to bring internal torture because of the venom.

But for Jeongguk, the pleasure overwhelmed the pain, hence why he moaned out softly, soft pants leaving his mouth. His body felt as if it were on fire, and only Taehyung's cold touch could soothe it.

As the vampire's hands wound their way up his shirt, caressing his hot skin, Jeongguk moaned out again, unable to stop his lips from murmuring the latter's name.

He loved the mix of pleasure and pain, loved the feeling of Taehyung touching him, the sound of Taehyung gulping down his precious blood. He loved every moment of it.

He loved being bitten.

When Taehyung's fangs parted from his skin, Jeongguk found himself crying out, his whole being burning with the need for the vampire above him to bite him again, and again, and again.

He was becoming a slut, a whore, for being fed off of. He couldn't stop the craving, the need to feel Taehyung sink his fangs into his flesh, to feel the mix of pain and pleasure while the venom fogged his mind, tuning himself only into Taehyung.

In the recesses of his mind, he was ashamed of becoming a blood whore. The lowest of the low. He hated that Taehyung had managed to break him in only a short time.

As Taehyung began to leave bite marks all over his hot flesh, tears slid down his cheeks, unable to stop the subconscious sorrow, that only spilled through his eyes.

He barely noticed when he started to sob loudly, his shame and disappointment unbearable; the more he hid it, the worse it got.

He barely felt how Taehyung held him close, peppering soft kisses over his face, continuously wiping away Jeongguk's tears. He barely felt how their bodies were pressed together, snuggled underneath the many blankets, how Taehyung held Jeongguk's face against his clothed chest, his shirt wetting with the human's tears.

Jeongguk cried until he couldn't, his throat dry and voice hoarse. His eyelids felt heavy,  fluttering closed every few seconds, as he whispered out his shame.

"Taehyung... You made me.... A blood whore..."

And then he fell into unconsciousness, unable to comprehend just how much guilt Taehyung felt at his words.

-----------------------------------

Triple update :)