Chapter Six (M)

Taehyung's cocoa colored dress shoes clicked on the marble flooring as he briskly made his way to Yoongi's living quarters, not bothering to knock as he slammed open both doors, a wide smirk on his face.

Yoongi was lounging on the corner of his bed, a wine glass filled with blood being delicately swirled as the elder vampire's maroon eyes stared at Taehyung, a small smirk curving his lips.

"Did you get to taste the human yet? I could smell him from a mile away. God, he smells good. Is there another human that smells that good? I did want to have a taste earlier, but knowing you, you won't share with me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he kicked the doors shut, stepping further into the room.

"It's good that you understand he's not for you. The human is mine, and I'm definitely not sharing."

Yoongi chuckled, offering Taehyung the spare wine glass filled with blood that was sitting on the bedside table.

"Have you tasted him yet?"

Taehyung grinned boyishly before taking a long sip of the blood, moving to lean against the wall as he stared into the glass, swirling the blood carefully.

"Not yet. My guess is I'll be able to taste him tonight."

He licked his lips, fangs coming out of hiding at the thought of sinking them into the human's beautiful neck, listening to his soft whimpers as he sucked down the delicious blood in his veins.

"He trusts me. I'm going to make him mine, Yoongi. I want the human all to myself, even if I have to turn him. I have quite the deal for him, especially after knowing how much he's suffering from. I have no doubt he'll accept my deal, and allow me to taste him when I please."

Yoongi chuckled lowly, also taking a sip from his wine glass.

"You are the devil in sheep's clothing. Worse than me. I can't wait to hear his cries of pain when you first bite into him."

Taehyung smirked at his brother before downing the rest of the blood, and placing the glass back on the bedside table.

"Indeed. The taste will be better than the smell, I have no doubt about that. Don't worry, dear brother. I'll be nice enough to let you meet him. But only I get to bite him. Don't forget who the human belongs to."

With that, Taehyung left Yoongi's room, and made his way back to his own, excited to propose his deal to the human, and set his plan into action.

When he entered the bedroom, the smell of earth hit him, letting him know that Jeongguk was on the balcony. As if on cue, the aforementioned appeared from the open balcony door, offering a shy smile.

"You came back sooner than I expected. I hope you don't mind me using the balcony, the view is stunning."

Taehyung simply shrugged, and walked closer to Jeongguk, taking a seat on one of the chairs by the balcony door.

"Come sit, Jeongguk. And close the door, you'll get cold eventually."

Jeongguk did as Taehyung asked, but when he moved to sit on one of the other chairs, Taehyung grabbed his wrist, pulling the human onto his lap. Jeongguk was now straddling Taehyung, his thick thighs encasing Taehyung's while his arms grabbed desperately at Taehyung's biceps, cheeks brightening to a beautiful shade of pink.

Taehyung smirked at the sight of the blushing human before leaning closer, pressing his lips to the corner of Jeongguk's.

"I have an offer I'd like to make you. You have the option to say no, but I really don't think you will after you hear my offer. Well, it's more like a deal. Are you willing to listen?"

Jeongguk obviously hesitated for a moment before he nodded, eyes peering into Taehyung's with determination.

"I'll listen."

Taehyung had to fight the urge to laugh as he leaned in, gently peppering kisses over Jeongguk's neck.

"I can name two things you want so desperately, Jeongguk..."

Carefully, Taehyung flicked his tongue over a spot on Jeonggk's neck, smirking when the human tilted his head back, releasing a breathy moan at the contact.

"To escape your brother, to escape the torture and rape that he puts you through, and to feel loved. I can give you the safety you desire, and I can promise that he will never lay a hand on you again. I can also treat you as my lover. I can cuddle you, pamper you, love you, kiss you, hug you, touch you. Doesn't that sound like a dream come true?"

Taehyung moved his kisses upwards, carefully pulling the tip of Jeongguk's ear into his mouth, coating it in saliva, which caused another moan to come from the human, followed by a pitiful whimper.

"I-it does.. W-want those things so- so bad..."

Taehyung could barely contain his grin as he nibbled on Jeongguk's neck, coaxing more soft moans from the human.

"Then you shall have those things. However, there are two things I require in return. Will you hear my terms?"

"Y-yes."

Taehyung licked down Jeongguk's neck, moving to his exposed collarbones, giving little nips and licks before speaking again, allowing his hands to caress Jeongguk's body, squeezing and touching all the right places.

"All you have to do is let me bite you when I'm hungry, and let me fuck you when I'm needy. Of course, it will all be consensual, so you won't have to worry about me forcing you to do something. In return for those things, I will allow you to be my queen. I will give you everything you've ever wanted. I will guide you through every nightmare, hold you through every hardship,"

"I will offer you aftercare, cuddle you, love you, spoil you. I will protect you, whether I am by your side physically, or watching from afar. I will never let your step brother lay a single finger on you ever again. You will be safe, and happy. However, if you do not accept this deal, you will not get any of that from me."

"I will allow to stay here for the remainder of the day, and then Namjoon will drive you home, back to him. And we will never see each other again. Think carefully, love. I need an answer."

Immediately, Taehyung stopped touching Jeongguk, removing his lips from the human, smirking at the displeased whine that left Jeongguk's lips from the lack of Taehyung's touch. After a few moments of silence, Jeongguk lifted his head, revealing his parted, glossy lips, and big doe eyes clouded with lust and want.

"I-I.... I accept. I accept your deal."

Taehyung smirked, hands moving back to the human's hips.

"Good choice, my little human."