Characters

The characters are a little different from the original Ishqbaaz ones.  Also, they are based in America for minor plot reasons.

Omkaara Singh Oberoi
A broken man. He lost the love of his life merely four months ago and has since lost his smile and will to live. He has cleaned up his act and immersed himself in work in an attempt to do right by Riddhima, his late wife.

Pinky Khurana
Divorced. She is Shivaay's mother and Omkaara's chachi. Loves Omkaara a little more than she loves Shivaay because of certain hardships that Omkaara has gone through for her. She is honest to a fault and very unimpressed by the western culture she has been forced to endure.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Lives a dual life. A businessman in the day and a masked musician in the nights. He is often out due to his busy life and hence is a little detached from the family. He is currently very worried about Omkaara's health and hence stays home longer.

Aanika
An illegal immigrant in America. She juggles three jobs to survive in the country and is very desperate to go back to India.

And the stars of the show,

Reyaansh Singh Oberoi
A five year old charmer. He's been a little withdrawn since his mother's death.

Karaina Singh Oberoi
The nine months old Oberoi princess. Adorable.

I didn't explain much about Aanika because she is the person whose point of view we'll be seeing the story from. But hope you are interested in the the story.

I do have a set couple but it will be a little love triangle-ish in the starting few chapters. But I am pretty sure everyone knows who is the male lead.

Also, this story was originally written as a Ragsan story for Swaragini. But it fit Ishqbaaz better. So, if you ever find Maheshwari, just replace it with Oberoi.

I don't know when I can update next but maybe some comments and votes could help me decide sooner.