Summary

After Gauri entered the Oberoi Mansion, Omkaara exited. He needed some space to deal with his problems so he shifted to an apartment while Rudra and Gauri stayed in the Mansion. He dropped by often to meet the kids, but mostly took them out which meant Rikara didn't actually meet after that first meeting.

As for Shivika, they fought a little more with Shivaay testing Anika. Remember Karen Haitz? The guy who stalked Anika and sent assassins after her? The first test was taking her to meet him on the pretext of "golfing and spending time with his nephew and niece" .
Kairen was intimidating but Anika bit back and overall confirmed the fact that she was not related to Riddhima's death or schemes before death. Next, shivaay outright asked her why she asked Omkaara about his children being orphans when she clearly loved them a lot. She came clean and said that she knew Oberois and being a child of an Oberoi was an overall curse because no one cared, reminding him that Reyansh had to raise himself and his sister with help from his Dadi while om and shivaay had a fun time outside. Shivaay was reminded of his own fate as an illegitimate child of Shakti Singh Oberoi. How Pinky accepted him but was always a little ruder than he imagines his birth mother who he had never met would have been. After the first test they grew closer, bonding over Shivaays new wish to make it better for his nephew and niece than it had been for him.

The next test came in form of showing her Riddhima's photos and asking her about the car crash that she witnessed. It is now that we find out how that day played out.

Anika was supposed to meet up with Chutki that day. She had received a message from an unknown number claiming to be her Chutki. She was happy and rushed with her passport hell-bent on getting back home. The message was sent by Riddhima. She was on her way to meet Anika when  she noticed goons tailing her. They were Kairen's minions. She called him from the car bluetooth. They fought and we realize through this conversation that Riddhima had an affair with Kairen Hertz and Karaina is his child. Kairen who realised he was the father of Karaina wants her back. But Ridhima knows that Om was a better father than the gangster ever could be. So, she rushes home and gets Karaina and tries to flee the country with Anika. When they meet Anika recognised that Ridhima was Dhira {the middle sister who left them struggling to play happy family with her dad who wasn't the same as anika and chutki's father.}
Upon confronting her, Anika finds out that Ridhima had stolen Chutki's identity, lying to Omkaara about the paternity of Karaina but telling the truth about the fact that Reyaansh may or may not have been his child. Basically, Ridhima approached a high on drugs omkaara, made him believe she was Chutki, slept with him and strung him along while simultaneously trying to seduce Kairen. This was all in an attempt to get a support system because in her eyes, she never had anyone. Anika tells her that in all honesty it was Ridhima that had no loyalty. Even to the family she had known for sixteen years, her sisters she had given only betrayals. For years she had blamed Chutki for being the reason their father didn't marry their mother, based on the half truth that their father knew one of the sisters wasn't his biological child. Since Chutki was last one born, Ridhima blamed her. But when the truth came out that it was Ridhima who had a different father, she left Anika and Sahil {younger brother, later dies of cancer} to fend for themselves while she kissed up to her biological father. Now, she was trying to leave her son and husband to save herself and her daughter.
Ridhima doesn't like the truth so she tries to flee the scene accidentally taking Anika's passport instead of hers. Anika tried to run behind her but lost her. She had been wandering around the area when she heard the big bang of Ridhima's car crashing into a tree ( from prologue). She found Karaina but couldn't recognize Ridhimas car as she had never seen it before and as mentioned before, Ridhima was nowhere to be seen. She contacted the contact written on Karaina's baby carrier and that was how Shivaay met Anika for the first time. Once, Shivaay left, Kairen's men caught anika demanded where the baby was and eventually tried to get her killed so she wouldn't babble about what she had seen.
This failed because of their foolishness and Anika's luck and she ended up getting saved but missing the memory of last 24 hours.