X factor

Camilas Pov:
I remembered Simon had told us he wanted us to perform bo$$.
I liked the song the beats and the attitude.i got up and bushes my teeth.I heard my text ringtone go off.It was austin he said
Austin👄-Good Morning Babe I'm coming to England to watch you 👀 perform your song BO$$.
Me- Good morning anyways can u tell fans that were back together as I told them we were together the first time 👀💏👑
Austin👑-Ok baby I will tweet on Twitter.
10 minutes later...........
I got a text from him
Austin👑-I've tweeted it to the fans and I'll come with you to the airport.💑🐒
Me- Ok text me the deets 😍
Austin- Meet me at my house😏
Me- ok bye!
Austin- We are OTP that's what alex said when I tweeted were back together.I think he stalks me!!

Me- lol!!!! 😂😂😂👏We are doe!! ❤️😏 here we come London 🇬🇧
Austin❤️-Bye!! 😏
I didn't text as our conversation would never end.
I quickly curled my hair and put some make up and quickly put on a top and jeans.I wasn't going to wear that when I perform though.
I ran to my car and drove to Austin's house.
He opened the door before I could knock.That means he was eager to see me.
He said "Hey beautiful you look perfect like always"
I said "Thanks"
I started blushing then Austin said "you look cute when you blush I need a picture"
It was 9:30 and I told austin the flight goes of at 11:00.It was 2:30 in England.
I called the girls and said "Quick and come to Austins"
They said "Ok"
I could hear ally screaming at the driver saying "Change of plans take us to Austins house"
I ended the call and burst out laughing.
I asked austin "Austin have you combed you hair today?"
Austin said "I haven't and why???"
I said "I like your hair so can i style it"
Austin said "Of course babe but.... It better be good"
I started giggling and austin just started hugging me.I hugged tighter and I could smell his Perfume scent.It smelled really nice though.
I picked austin up and he started giggling.
Austin said "Camila your so strong baby"
I giggled and I accidentally dropped Austin but luckily it was his room floor.
He was pretending to cry,i actually thought he was crying.
I started panicking and said "I'll do anything for you Austin just forgive me please I can't believe I dropped you"
He started laughing and I said "wait what you weren't crying oh my gosh you're dead!"
I started chasing him until I tripped on to his wire in the kitchen.
I started crying,i wasn't joking that wire cut a bit of my leg.
It gave me a bruise and austin said "Oh please your just trying to get back at me"
I said "no I'm not just look into my eyes"
Austin looked and said "I'm really sorry let me help you up and put a plaster on you"
I said "Thanks"
He said "No problem bae"
So he got a plaster and placed it where I cut myself.
It was really nice that he believed me as when I watch films and the girl gets hurt,the boys never believe them.
I'm glad Austin's an innocent boy who doesn't try to go rehab and do drugs.
I'm so glad Austin saved me from choking who knows I could've been dead.
I'm so happy even though we weren't together,he still dos Cpr and saved me.
I told Lauren to tell the rest of the girls that me and Austin were back together.
It was 9:36 and me and austin heard a knock on the door.
Austin opened it was Lauren and the girls.
Austin greeted them with a hug and a hey.
They said hi to him nicely. I'm glad there not hitting him.As when Lauren broke up with her boyfriend and got back together Dinah beat him up so he broke up with Lauren.
The boy Louis called her crazy including us , her band mates.
Me and Lauren are like sisters but we never let Camren shippers ruin our sister ship.
I hate the fact they want me to be lesbians as I clearly don't crush on girls.
Now the fans know we're back together,some are sad.
I can't believe some were celebrating when we previously broke up.
Austin said "You girls go into the limo the drivers been
Waiting for ages"
I said "Does that mean he can't wait my birthday? Yeah"
Everyone started laughing while I started walking into the limo.
I felt hands creep up on my shoulders,i realised it was austin.
He said "do u wanna sit by me?"
I said "Yeh definitely"
So he just intertwined our fingers until I realised that Lauren,Ally,Dinah,Normani and Alex were saying "Oooooooooo"
Like they were kids.
Me and Austin just started blushing.
Mrs Mahone was at the front on her phone.
I said "Hey mrs Mahone"
She said "Hey CamEELa"
I hugged her and said "I'm glad you can say my name properly because austin says Camilla"
She laughed and then I went back to austin.
He put his hand around my waist.
Lauren was taking pictures,i told her to stop but she said "It will last longer"
I went on my I phone until I noticed Austin looking.
I was on Instagram looking at ausmila accounts. He said to me "can I listen too"
I said "sure here's one earphone"
We watched this video and it was so cute.
Austin kept playing with his hair whenever the interviewer talked about me.
After awhile we started listening to music.
I noticed one notification said 'austin and camila getting too close'
Austin sneaked his hands behind my back.
Lauren brought the vamps along as she was Dating Brad Simpson.
The boys actually actually live in England but they were chosen for the ellen show to perform their song somebody to you.
Lauren was sitting next to Brad,they should totally tell their fans about their status.They're my OTP.
The X factor was an amazing place to perform on especially in the UK.
We had Zach,Robert and Alex with us but they were in the other side of the limo.
They're was a couple area so I said to austin "Do u wanna go to the couples area?"
He said "Where's that?"
I pointed toward the couples area so he then said "Ok baby come on let's go"
So austin led me with his hands then we just sat down talking.
I accidentally dropped something out of my travel bag.
Austin saw it and he picked it up and he whispered to me "Here's your bra"
He also smirked while looking at it.
I turned bright red.There was a door so know one could see what you were doing.
Austin shut the door and locked it.
We just basically made out for a while.
Austin put his hand over my waist and then we heard a knock on the door.
I opened it and said "Hey Brad what do u want?"
He came and sat by Austin.
He said "Austin and Camila well tomorrow's our 3 month anniversary
And I don't know what to get Lauren"
Austin said "what!! I never knew me and camila were dating you? Ha ha"
I burst out laughing until Lauren opened the door and said "what's so funny I like a good joke or two"
Brad said "Nothing Austin just told us a fan threw a bra at him on stage and he caught it and he threw it back"
Lauren said "It isn't that funny"
Lauren sat down in the couples area beside Brad until we got to the airport.
We all got out of the limousine and we just went to the airport check in area.
We told the staff at the airport that we had been checked up and down.
Me and Austin were just holding hands and then we went into the flight area.
When we got in the airplane
We were told to sit in the Seats chosen.
So Austin sat next to me he sat in the window area.
I like that area but Austin wouldn't budge.
I couldn't wait for the England performance.
I texted Brad on the phone airport messenger and I said "I know what you should get Lauren....... Get her a
Set of dresses,A Dsi,bear and a big basket filled with Confectionary.
He said "Thanks 4 the help "
I said "No Probs"
I was so bored so I just fell asleep on Austins shoulder.
I looked outside and we had arrived to London.
Austin and The Vamps got all our luggages.
We all Left and went into a different limo that we ordered.
We were all hungry so we decided to go Pizza Hut as The Vamps said that was great.
At Pizza Hut I sat next to Austin and we had ordered pizzas,fries and lots of other stuff.
We had nachos as well,we also ordered a dessert for couples.
It was cookie dough with ice cream.
Me and Austin decided to share it and it was so nice,i hated Hershey's pizza in our pizza hut.
We quickly went to our hotel rooms that we booked.
It was getting really late so we decided to go sleep.
I went and got changed into my pyjamas.
I went to sleep thinking about someone and something.You'll know who that person is it begins with a Austy.
I woke up and I woke up the other guys.
We decided to go shopping and go fun fairs and explore how England is.
I ran into Austin's hotel room and said "Come on let's buy stuff!"
I quickly got changed into a white crop top and a white and black skirt with Black heels.
I brushed my teeth and curled my hair I popped on a white bow.
I saw Austin ready with a smile saying "Lets go Babe!"
The rest of the girls went their own ways when we arrived.
I was happy me and Austin could spend the day together.
I couldn't believe he kissed lauren,she said his a good kisser.
I got jealous so I lightly punched her arm.
That happened when we together the first time.
Austin said "Ermmm so........ What shall we do?"
I sarcastically said "Hmm I think we should buy a hotel and do something in the room?"
He said "I'm listening mmm yeah"
I said "That's so funny and I wouldn't want it yet!"
I hit his back lightly and he said jokily "Camila"
I said "Yes Australia"
Austin said "Don't call me that anyways! Anyways I'm going to get my body guard on you!"
I started laughing and then he just came in for a hug I thought why not.
Afterthat moment we just went on the carousel in the funfairs.
We were at the top and austin said "lets take a selfie and video"
I said "It won't hurt not to"
I put a fish pout and he did to and then we made a video of us fake flirting.
When we put the video on Instagram,Mahomies starting posting comments saying that wore and slut.
I was neither of those things and it hurt that the mahomies wanted Austin and Becky.
I don't think Austin likes becky as in that fake Spanish show kiss he was smiling that he didn't get the kiss.
Anyways I'm glad it did not happen as that time me and him were secretly dating.
I saw him sitting in a corner taking pictures.
So I moved so close that their were no gaps.
He put his hand in my lower waist.
I saw a girl who was pointing at us.
When we got off that girl approached us and she said "Austin why are you dating this slut"
I ran and ran to the toilets and I started crying.
I decided to do something I didn't feel I had to do,the blade.
I cut into my skin and then I heard a someone come in and it was Austin.
I said "what do u want?"
He said "I'm so sorry!!"
I said "You don't have to be it was just your fan"
Austin said "What's in your hand!!!!!"
He had a shocked look on his face.
I said stuttering "No-o-t-hing"
Austin said "Oh no Camila you've been cutting why"
I said "I'm just a slut,whore a useless piece of junk And you only probally dated me so you didn't have to date becky"
Austin said "No Camila that's not true!!! Your such a beatiful human being and your not a slut.How can you be when you've only dated me? Don't listen to my fans and haters plzz listen and I love you Ms I'm being honest but I think becky is evil I love you forever and always"
Austin grabbed the blade and put it into the toilet and flushed it.
I then hugged him and we just kissed for 10 seconds.
I heard a loud knock and it was an old man who said "Stop kissing in the toilets"
We ignored it and I said to Austin "Thanks for helping me!! I mean it and I love you too!!!! I mean it"
Well me and Austin got out of the toilets and Austin told his fans mother that the girl called Camila a slut.
Austins fan got slapped by her mother and she said "You're grounded and you're not allowed to go Austin's concert next week"

She started crying so then we just left holding hands.
Austins fan stuck her tongue at Austin and me so he kissed my cheek to maker her even jealous.
I got a call from Normani and I answered it and said "Hello what's your need?"
She said "Camila quick come to the fair parking lot Us and the vamps have been waiting for ever!!!"
I said "ok bye! Me and Austin will come"
He said "before we go lets get an ice cream"
So we walked to the ice cream van and Austin payed for an Ice-Cream
I got a chocolate flavoured ice cream and so did austin.
I swear me and him have so much in common both of our favourite foods are pizza and spaghetti.
I ate my ice cream and he took my hand and we went to the limo.
I saw everyone waiting for us.
I saw someone unexpected.
I said "Hey Leondre and Charlie what brings you here?"
They answered in unison "We love your band so we're watching you perform and Austin invited us"
We drove and I arrived in the X factor studio.
We greeted everyone there I even saw great performances.
I was getting ready in the changing room in my black dress which was long and I curled my hair.
I was ready and then it was finally our turn.
We started singing "Boss Michele Obama purse so heavy gettin Oprah dollars boss etc..............................."
When we finished Austin cheered and hugged me and kissed me and said "You guys did great"
Long chapter this was!!