Permission

Camilas Pov:
I woke up And I kinda felt a little kick below my stomach so I felt my stomach moving.
I was kind of happy and surprised but the pain for the baby I don't think I can take it.
I could feel my baby.I couldn't believe I was going to finally be a mum was I ready?
Was I ready??? Kept replaying in my head.
I'm not ready why did I even be so stupid and have it with him.
I got up and went to the bathroom, I noticed Austin there but I didn't pay notice until he started touching my belly.
I was in the middle of brushing my teeth so I tried so hard not to hit him.
His hands felt cold almost like he had been in the wrong hands last night.
Anyways when I finished having a bath and stuff I started curling my hair and applying make-up.
I went on Twitter and I saw Hollywood life posting an article saying 'Is Camila Cabello preggers with Austins baby?'
I couldn't help it!
I read the article and i read
"Ok so Harmonisers you guys have been worried why Camila hasn't been on her social media sites.
We all know she's not sick that her boyfriend Austin-Mahone is staying at her house.Is Camila preggers? With Mahones baby.
They have had a lot of time to themselves lately and we think they might have got too excited.Everyone thinks Camila's distracted by Austin and his distracted by her.
Anyways we have noticed on stage Camila stormed off and she's been wearing clothes that would hid her belly.
She's not acting normal."

I was mixed with emotions about the article that I decided to show Austin.
Austin was speechless that he said "Camila lets go to the hospital and... Get the baby out"
I said "I... D-don't want to!!! Please if you promise to squeeze my band right but it will hurt"
Austin said "The baby must be the Bae"
I started laughing and said "I hope your not going to flirt with the baby if it's a girl.
Austin jokingly said "Why would I flirt.... With my own daughter pshhhh Joking I hope it doesn't look too much like you otherwise I'm going to fall for her"
I couldn't help laugh so I felt a large pain.
It kept getting worser so I screamed "The baby's coming!!!!!! Call the ambulance"
Sinu,Camilas mum was coming upstairs.
Austin lifted my top up and Sinu said "what???? Have you done???" As soon as she entered the room.
Austin said "She's pregnant"
Sinu said "So those rumours were true! Why did you two do it? You're too young please Camila don't just get rid of the baby you're too young"
Camila said "If it was me and you were 17 would you terminate me??"
Sinu said "Camila take my advice don't have a baby until you get married"
Camila said "Ok as long as your happiness is my will but.... I have to go threw the pain of baby so I should just keep it!"
Sinu left the room as I felt better.

Austin said "Camila I'm going downtown with my lad Alex so see you later"
I said "Ok"
I was just watching tv downstairs.Austin was leaving my house today sadly,he was going to go back in his mansion.He only stayed at mine so he could spend more time with me.

Austin's Pov:
I lied to Mila I was actually going to get a proposal ring as Camila couldn't have her baby unless she got married.
I went outside and went inside my range rover.
Whilst I was driving I got a call from my mum so I accepted it and said "Hey mum not to be rude but why are you calling?"
Mum said "Hello darling I called because I wanted to know if Camilas pregnant with your baby?"
I cut my mum off real quick.
I hate that conversation if I used pro.
Anyways I got lots of texts from mummy saying 'Im guessing she's preggers❤️Anyways son I was just really happ but you know I won't let you become a father until you marry her! So buy a Ring of you want the baby'
What a coincidence because I'm actually going to the jewellery store.
As soon as I walked in I noticed a girl was getting bullied.
This girl was sitting in a corner waiting for her in guessing evil mother.
I noticed she was singing,her voice seemed amazing.By the ways she had beat earphones in her ear.
This other guy pulled her earphones out of her ears and said "Listening to Trashy Mahoney"
I got up and punched The dude and said "Who you calling trashy??"
The other girl got up and so I smiled at her and hugged her.
She said "Can I get a picture? And thanks for helping me"
I said "No probs baby girl"
She was only 12 years old if seemed.
Before I could take a selfie with her.Her evil mother dragged her out of the store and so I couldn't do anything as I wasn't allowed to hit Ladies or girls.
So I let her go whilst she screamed "I love you!! Please..... Don't go!!! Help me!!"
I just went and looked at all Yeh rings and picked out This sparkly gold bow ring.
I touched the ring and felt someone's hands firmiliar.
I said "I had it first!"
I looked up and it was Justin Bieber.
Justin said "Dude Selena will love that!"
I said "I'm sorry but Selena doesn't want anything to do with you"
Justin said "wait... It's mahone and whoa who are you proposing to?"
I said "Camila Cabello"
Justin said "Take the ring I found a better one"
I was lucky enough not to get into another fight anyways Afterthat I payed for the ring and I left.
I wanted the proposal to be ordinary.
So I went into Camilas room and I kneeled on the floor.
Camila said "Why are you so low?"
I gulped nervously and said "Will you... Karla Camila Estranabou Cabello marry me??????"
Camila said "I'm really sorry........ Gladly I will marry you"
So Afterthat I just lended in for a kiss and I put the ring on Camilas finger.
Camila said "Wow!! Austin I love the bow!! Soon much!! I Love you so much you know that"
I smiled and said "Yep you've told me like a billion times how bout you tell your mum"
I can't believe Camilas now my fiancé.
I decided to tweet on Twitter 'My first proposal went well!!😍😜

Camila started telling all her contacts and i texted my mum 'Camilas my fiancé isn't that great??!!!'
Alex texted me 'Congrats bro! I can't believe your going to have a wife and a child! It's just you were a school kid like 5 years ago and now your a pop sensation who's got a fiancé its just wow! Unbelievable 🎤 my dreams didn't come true but I'm glad yours did'
I couldn't help have happy tears.
Afterthat long day I decided to go to sleep!! 💤🙈